• Hey!

Come to experience the finnish landscape including lakes, huge rocks and beautiful forests. Panoramas taken from road between Mikkeli and Puumala, two beautiful cities in Eastern Finland.

See panoramas here:

http://imagery.fi/virtualtours/lakefinland/landscape.html

Regards,

Jesse Passoja
    Nelike Imagery
    http://www.inelike.fi
    Our works: http://inelike.fi/aiheeton/latest-panoramas/

• Hi Tyler!

Glad you liked the tour :) The scenery is indeed awesome! I like that road very much :) The error you faced seems to be really weird *blink* You mean it loads parts of the previous panorama over the current one, mixing them while you look around? That had happen to me once or twice but only on panoramas i have been developing some new functions. Really weird. I thought it's just my graphic card failing. There is really nothing i can do about it. Just hope it doesn't happen often *unsure*

Regards,

Jesse

• Nice scenery, indeed. Used to drive the same road at least few times
    per month during 2003–2004 when I was living near Imatra.

Tried to look the same thing with iPhone and while it looks nice, noticed that navigation is
    bit too small to be usable and there is also problem with the fullscreen button.
    Look at https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.devices to learn how to target different devices.

Understandably you use Panotour as HTML title and XML files say but after
    looking at your other projects (keskustademo etc.) I'm sure you have already read it quite bit.
    There are also other things you need to learn, most importantly checking the syntax of XML
    files so that they wouldn't fail when used with JavaScript-based version of krpano (in mobile devices).
    (This nice little tour was surely fine but should try to check keskustademo tour files again).

• Hei Autiomaa,

thanks for the reply and advice! But im already aware of the issues and have already solved them *smile* In fact i didn't notice the "devices" function while i was creating keskusdemo and as the title say, it's a demo. Im working on the real version at this moment and it's functioning with idevices from the beginning (creating different includes for flash and idevices). After im done with that, i will recreate most of the works to make them work better with mobile devices. The fullscreen button for iphone does not work properly because it already is in fullscreen. You can't hide the browsers bottom bar (tested with a friend with iphone and fullscreen worked but buttons went under the browsers bottom). I think it should be done as an application to make fullscreen go really fullscreen but have no time to even look at that now.

It's nice to see other finns in the forum *smile* There are not many of us who do this job, atleast fulltime.

Regards,

Jesse Passoja
    Nelike Imagery
    http://www.inelike.fi

• The fullscreen button for iphone does not work properly because it already is in fullscreen. You can't hide the browsers bottom bar (tested with a friend with iphone and fullscreen worked but buttons went under the browsers bottom). I think it should be done as an application to make fullscreen go really fullscreen but have no time to even look at that now.

It's nice to see other finns in the forum *smile* There are not many of us who do this job, atleast fulltime.

There's way to make user able to use tour in fullscreen mode… but not directly. They need to add bookmark from Safari to homescreen (icon for going to tour directly) and that helps since there isn't any browser GUI visible in the screen. The same way is often used by other (totally different) web-based apps that are designed to work on mobile screens (and might look like totally native apps even while they aren't). For the time being, it's just best to hide the unneeded buttons, anyway.

Yeah, nice to see you too. :) Have been working with krpano little bit over year already and mostly on the XML side. Tried to avoid visual editors before since they produced so painfully messy code that it was difficult to maintain so have found it easier to do things myself instead of relying of WYSIWYG tools that (while look easier) could make things more difficult in the process. It surely takes more time to learn things but as some has said… "Use the source, Luke." ;)

Hoping to see how your city tour thing will turn out in the process. :)

• I use autopano programs for panos and the code they give is mainly reference *smile* Some of it i use, some of it i don't. But some parts it makes easier and no need to build the tours from scratch with code. Since im shooting, editing, coding, making layouts and keeping things up to date, it's good that at least something is easing my job *smile* But this work is passion, pure passion! I would do it even on my freetime if i wouldn't do it at least 8 hours a day *g* (and im still doing it on my freetime also *love* ) Citytour is almost done so soon you will see! Except, 2 weeks vacation after today *thumbup* First for over an year, definitely feel like keeping one *g*

Regards,

Jesse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!