You are not logged in.

• "michaelhermon" started this thread

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 8:41am

Hotspot parents a Hotspot

I've been trying to "group" a bunch of hotspots together so I could change their properties dynamically. It seems that using the parent-child system is my best bet. However, when giving all hotspots the same hotspot[parent], the hotspots go wild, jumping all over the place when I navigate in the tour.
It seems like the child-parent system may not work for hotspot to hotspot. (Because it works great plugin to plugin and hotspot to plugin).
Any ideas?

sample code I use:

Source code

<hotspot name="groupParent" url="%SWFPATH%/img/parent.png" scale="5"	/>
<hotspot name="groupChild1" url="%SWFPATH%/img/child.png"	 parent="hotspot[groupParent]"  ath="20" atv="0" />

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:56pm

Use the groups function code to change properties of hotspots and plugins.
Z
Search this forum to find it. It's very clever and works great.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

• "michaelhermon" started this thread

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 2:03pm

I have looked and only found this Grouping
It shows that grouping works with the parent-child system for PLUGINS, but show no example of a HOTSPOT parenting a HOTSPOT, which doesn't work :(

If you try the method with two hotspots, the child hotspots mysteriously disappear!
help?

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 2:35pm

KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour