You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 6:09pm

Designing a window

Hi,

I'm trying to create a information window, which would appears when the user click on a hotspot.

Is there any way to show some HTML inside a plugin, like a <p> or a <div>, which could be design with CSS like a "traditionnal" website ?

I tried to make dynamic generated content and attached it to the plugin, but it doesn't work. The only thing I manage to show from a plugin is from an canvas objet, but use some more traditionnel HTML element could be easier ...

This is king of thing I've tried ( jQuery loaded in header ) :

Source code

var par = $('<p>Ceci est un paragraphe</p>');
plugin.sprite.appendChild(par);

Any advice or example ?

Thanks !
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 6:26pm

Whats wrong with the textield plugin?
Showing html over flash requires a change in windowmode yields a performance hit and failure to show anything in fullscreen mode.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 11:53pm

Hi,

I don't want to show HTML above flash, but above HTML, for the HTML5/JS/CSS 3 player ;-)

Designing plugin in AS3, there are a lot of examples, but not any for JS
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Monday, September 26th 2011, 3:19pm

Hi,
there are a lot of examples, but not any for JS
see here in the plugin interface documentation:
http://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/#js

and here some example code:

Source code

plugin.registercontentsize(256,256);

htmldiv = document.createElement("div");
htmldiv.width  = 256;
htmldiv.height = 256;
htmldiv.style.width  = "100%";  // automatic scale with parent
htmldiv.style.height = "100%";
htmldiv.innerHTML = "...your html content...";

plugin.sprite.appendChild(htmldiv);

note - krpano needs to know the size of the plugin content (via the registercontentsize call) to be able to place it correctly,

best regards,
Klaus

niconutsch

Trainee

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 7:36pm

heisse spur

ich bin auf der suche, irgendwie ein popup fenster(pdf,oder sonstwas) in iphone/pad aufzukriegen.

thickbox geht nicht>>>>>>>>>>js(tb_show()) not found....
standart popup aufruf geht auch nicht, wie es ausschaut.

was kann ich tun.
wie ist der oben angeführte example code zu verwenden, kann ich meinem problem damit näherkommen.

ps.: thickbox und popup funktionieren zwar perfekt, auch mit html5only file, aber nicht am ipad.