style durch action ändern?

• hallo,

kann ich einen style ähnlich einem plugin durch eine action andere parameter zuweisen?
    konkret:
    ich möchte dem style:

Code
    <style 	name="navi-palette-thumb1"
    			parent="plugin[anker-gruppe1]"
    			handcursor="true"
    			align="topright"
    			alpha="1"
    			keep="true"
    			zorder="-5" 
    			/>

ein attribut visible="false" zuweisen. ich möchte die gruppe von plugins, die diesem style gehorchen sozusagen ein- und ausschalten.
    - ist das möglich?

jan

• Hi,

nein, die Zuweisung/das Kopieren der Style Einstellungen passiert nur einmal zu Beginn,
    eine dynamische Beziehnung zwischen <style> und <plugin> oder <hotspot> besteht nicht,

es ist aber möglich ein <style> dynamisch mittels der loadstyle() Funktion zu laden,

Schöne Grüße,
    Klaus

• Is the loadstyle function just available for the plugin-element or also for the hotspot-element?

In the documentation, i can just find the loadstyle method for plugin[]

function nametype plugin[name].loadstyle(name)
    An action of the plugin element to load interactively settings from a <style> tag.

I am trying to dynamically load a specific style to a predefined hotspot. the hotspot has, when it is being loaded, no attribut definitions or styles assigned; when the user clicks on the hotspot, i would like to assign a special style in order to avoid to set the same or similar attributes to dozenz of hotspots.

So is there a way to assign a style in realtime as it is possible for plugins?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!