Combobox on iPhone/iPad

• Hello,

I tried to use combobox on this panorama: http://www.print-o-tec.de/panorama_pulldown/

When I load it on iPhone/iPad, I only see the empty combobox with no content.
    When I click on the box, the content opens.

My xml-code is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    <plugin name="box" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" preload="true"
    keep="true"
    align="righttop" x="15" y="15" width="180"
    blendmode="layer"
    rowcount="7"
    onclick="trace(combobox clicked);"
    />

<action name="start">
    plugin[box].addIdItem(1, 'OG 2: Terrasse Südseite', loadscene(terrasse1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
    plugin[box].addIdItem(2, 'OG 2: Terrasse Westseite', loadscene(terrasse2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
    plugin[box].addIdItem(3, 'OG 2: Wohnzimmer', loadscene(terrasse3,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );

</action>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do to show the first entry in the combobox, before you click on it?

Thanks.
    Josh

Edited 4 times, last by lagavulin (November 2, 2011 at 8:55 AM).

• Hi,

your problem is normaly very simple to solve. please check your xml-File.

you have to start end end this file with an opening-xml-root-tag. in this case you have to write:

<krpano>
    </krpano>

perhaps, this solve your prob.

please answer. *smile*

Morph

• Hi,

plugin[box].addIdItem(1, 'OG 2: Terrasse Südseite', loadscene(terrasse1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
    plugin[box].addIdItem(2, 'OG 2: Terrasse Westseite', loadscene(terrasse2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
    plugin[box].addIdItem(3, 'OG 2: Wohnzimmer', loadscene(terrasse3,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );

there problem here is that numbers are not allowed/possible as id/name,
    the id is will be the name of the <item> element,

see here the name-notes:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#name-notes

try:

plugin[box].addIdItem(item1, 'OG 2: Terrasse Südseite', loadscene(terrasse1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
    plugin[box].addIdItem(item2, 'OG 2: Terrasse Westseite', loadscene(terrasse2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );
    plugin[box].addIdItem(item3, 'OG 2: Wohnzimmer', loadscene(terrasse3,null,MERGE,BLEND(1.5)); );

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!