Big size vectorial hotspot auto hide

• Hello,

I'm using hotspots in a somehow unusual way : to apply vector graphics layers on top of a pano.
    These layers are composed of polylines mainly and cover the whole area of the pano.
    My problem is that at big zoom values, hotspots disappeared automatically. I could figure that the hotspot's layer parent sprite (the that handles the scaleX/scaleY values by KrPano) gets its visibility to "false". I assume that it's for optimization reasons, because when the anchor point of a hotspot is too far away the actual position (as occured when zooming high values), it is not drawn.

I would like these kind of hotspot not to get unvisible on zooming (disabling the optimization). Is it possible ?

Thank you in advance,

Yves

• Thanks, but the problem is not to be able to draw veectorial polylines and polygons in fact. The issue is that the hotspots that are are placed too far away from the current screen center are made invisble automatically.

As a walkaround, I will divide my entire area into several (I guess something like 8) tiles. Each tile beeing a separate hotspot, centered in a eigth of the whole pano area.

-_- a hard work to manage and maintain. If anyone know a "clean" answer to this problem, please post *wink*

Yves

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!