iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

• Hi Andrey,

Is it possible to include a video/audio in a tour using Framework? will it worked on iDevices?

I am thinking like the flyout for photos, but instead of showing photos, it shows a video.
    And for the audio: when a hotspot clicked, the audio will automatically played (no need to have fly out like photos)

Thank you :)

• Hi!You can add any tag you want.
    In main tour.xml or layout.xml
    or even made new xml and include it in main tour.xml
    So, if you want add video just do it as always.
    If you want to show it in window then take a look at example (Show image button)
    this action - _window_new(win1,580,380,someimage);
    create new window with name win1 and size 580x380
    someimage - it's plugin name for show as content of window
    for example: you add some plugin with videoplayer and give name my_video and size 400x300
    you want to show it in a window
    then call action _window_new(win_video,400,300,my_video);
    visible sets to true automaticaly

Hope it help
    Andrey *thumbup*

• Hi!You can add any tag you want.
    In main tour.xml or layout.xml or even made new xml and include it in main tour.xml. So, if you want add video just do it as always. If you want to show it in window then take a look at example (Show image button) this action - _window_new(win1,580,380,someimage); create new window with name win1 and size 580x380
    someimage - it's plugin name for show as content of window
    for example: you add some plugin with videoplayer and give name my_video and size 400x300, you want to show it in a window, then call action _window_new(win_video,400,300,my_video);, visible sets to true automaticaly
    Hope it help
    Andrey *thumbup*

Thank you for the tips Andrey, will have to digest it for a while since i've never tried to add video to a pano before..:D

Meanwhile, I've managed to compile 17 panos including hotspots using Framework:

http://bit.ly/AsianAfricanConference (do mind the image quality since i still use resized & unedited image for coding purposes)

I still have difficulties finding which code to tweak for the following weird behavior:
    1. Fullscreen button: works fine on Firefox 10.0, doesn't work on Chrome 17.0.963.46 & Safari 5.1.3. Maybe anyone could take a look at the tour and give me feedback if it is working/not...Thank you ;)
    Previously (couple of days back) Andrey has told me it was working fine at his desktop, but mine is still not working.

2. Title Bar: I can't get it aligned center for desktop & iPad; and if the title is too long, it will make a second line, and aligned left. Click on the 2nd and 10th-17th pano to see example. As for the iPhone works fine for me.
    I use this code at layout.xml for the title bar

Any suggestion would be much appreciated *smile*

==========
    UPDATE
    For point number 2 >> I think i solved this. It is now centered and not creating a second line if the title is quite long. The solution is i add onclick (line 14) and refer the width value at line 3. In this case i change the value to 600. *smile*

• Hello again :D

This time I found this behavior:

• When I load the tour (http://bit.ly/AsianAfricanConference) for the first time, then I maximize the window (I am using 27" monitor) or by going fullscreen, the info data is hanging at about top right corner of the screen. (see attachment for screenshot)
    • It will stay there even I switched between panos using the thumbnails and hotspots.
    • It will only disappear if I clicked "i" then the info window showing properly at the center, then i click "x" for closing the info button. Then the info data will work as it should be.

This behavior will repeat itself when you reload the panorama again.

Any suggestion how to eliminate this behavior?

=========
    UPDATE
    I think I found a solution (maybe..hehehe).
    I set the value of x in the code to a large negative value,

Code
    <plugin name="text" url="%CURRENTXML%/plugins/textfield.swf" keep="true"
        edge="lefttop" align="lefttop" x="-1000000000" y="5"
        width="465" selectable="false" background="false" autosize="center" html="data:text" css="data:css" fixlimits="true"
    />

*smile*

• Hi Andrey,
    in your settings there is a "first_scene" parameter which i had to turn out to let the SWFAddress plugin to start with the scene which has been taken from URL.
    In the "layout.xml" line 204 i made this:

Code
    <!--if(settings[interface].first_scene == '', copy(settings[interface].first_scene,scene[0].name); );-->
    _button_switched(_thumbs_open,true);
    <!--_gotoscene(get(settings[interface].first_scene));-->

it works so far but i am not sure it is the right way to solve this problem. The oher thing is that the frame for current scene thumb coldn't be assigned at the begining. It hangs between the thumbs until i click on the thumb to go to the next scene.
    Your code is not comented so it takes time to understand how did you make it.

Could you give me a hint how to fix it in a proper way??

greetz
    Mil

Edited once, last by milemann (March 15, 2012 at 2:38 AM).

• i've solved this without changing "layout.xml"

in "swfaddress.xml" i added
    <action name="activatepano">
    if (%2 == scene, set(settings[interface].first_scene,%1);loadscene(%1,null,KEEPBASE,BLEND(1)));
    if (%2 == xml, loadpano(%SWFPATH%/%1,null,KEEPBASE,BLEND(1)));
    wait(blend);
    </action>

greetz
    Mil

• Hello!
    small bug fixed:
    loading... text not disapear if click "?" again
    for fix it
    find this row in core.xml
    if(%3 != null, set(plugin[%1].url,%3); );
    and replace with
    if(%3 != null, if(%3 != plugin[%1].url, set(plugin[%1].url,%3); ); );

Regards

Andrey *thumbup*

• Hi!
    Almost done.
    Currently I'm working on pano image add wizard. (1-2 week left, maybe faster)But if you can make it manualy i can sell KPGui for you with discount, as for first customer. *wink*
    Contact me : mail @ atlas-is.ru

Regards
    Andrey *thumbup*

BTW - you can try it, demo version is already available
    I will share the link at monday.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!