any chance to integrate a pano with "iBooks Author" ?

• I wonder if someone has sucessfully adapted the example from Vincen for Krpano player.
    I tried the entire evening and I confess I utterly failed.
    I suspect the error must be somewhere in the script sections of the index.html but I wasn't able to track this dow even with good old try & error.
    And believe me, I tried a lot :D
    I also tried some variations of naming in the plist file but also with no success.
    So if someone please would be so kind and shed a little more light on this wicked thing, that would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
    Jürgen

• Hallo Jürgen,
    leider kann ich da nicht weiterhelfen bzw. mithelfen, ich habe keinen mac *cry*
    aber bitte einfach vincen an einem der beiden foren um Hilfe...

sorry, cant help because have no mac to test with...
    vincen will give help on the forum...
    lg
    Georg

• Any chance you share with us? For example - how would the html file look like? I can´t figure it, tried for three hours now :)
    Would be very nice of you - das wäre super nett..

Arndt

• Doesn´t seem to work either, even the most trivial of HTML seems to fail in widgetform :(
    All I get is (german):

Die HTML-Dashcode-Datei "pano.wdgt" wurde nicht hinzugefügt. Sie definiert keine Haupt-HTML-Datei.

Obviously I set the HTML in Info.plist, I double-checked the name of the widget with die Info.plist as well, height and width of the DIV in HTML and Info.plist also match.. I´m puzzled!

/UPDATE: it works! No Idea what made it NOT work, now it does - works like a charm and its pretty much fun seeing the own 360°panos on the iPad in a "native" App on the iBookstore :)

Edited once, last by abuethe (February 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM).

• hi, i've managed to embeed also a tour in ibooks author..but the problem is that the sound interface doesn't work... i've converted the audio to m4a...and it display an error "soundinterface-loading of scene5.m4a failed"....

does anybody know how to manage the audio in a project embeeded on ibooks author?

thx

• hi again....

problem solved!!, now it's possible to display a multinodal project with sound embedded in ibooks author, the problem was that before testing, the book must be saved, otherwise it won't work...so..open a new book...save it....add the wdgt widget, save it again and test it...and it will work

thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!