Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 4. November 2008, 00:28

Version 1.0.7 released

I am glad to announce the release of version 1.0.7 , which has many updates, making this the biggest update yet! Just about every option has had an extension added to it (some small, other larger). Most should be easy to use, and with less XML code required.

With previous versions various extensions would have worked, even you had syntax errors; this may no long be the case. If you have problems please let me know by email or on the forum.

The Documentation and the Examples have also been updated with the latest version 1.0.7.

Some of the new features:

Edit: Language Errors fixed - thanks to John

ClearTours

Anfänger

Beruf: Architectural Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 4. November 2008, 04:56

Congrats on the new release!

Hi Klaus,

Congratulations on getting the 1.0.7 out the door! Once again I'm loving what I see so far! Thanks for putting together a great solution for linking to stills from within the Panos.

Looking forward to putting this new version to use!

Lee

---

Lee Evans
levans@cleartours.com

Dienstag, 4. November 2008, 21:24

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 5. November 2008, 02:25

Nice!

Great Klaus! The post sharpening feature is fantastic!

Looks like we'll have to wait for 1.0.8 to get Flash 10 support. When might that be?

Mittwoch, 5. November 2008, 13:25

Great work!

This is really great work, thank you!

ceeby

Anfänger

Beruf: Mad Web Scientist

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 10. November 2008, 20:33

I concur!

Loving all the new features. Krpano is the best out there. I'm so grateful to be using what you've created Klaus and thanks so much for your quick and thorough support.

8o
ceeby

One of mine using krpano: www.circutour.com/bungalow
"I am infinite consciousness - all else is crystal on the Titanic"
-------------------------------------------------------//
- CircuTour - Innovation in Virtual Tours
- Braun Solutions - Web and Graphic Design for Western North Carolina - Asheville - Black Mountain

Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008, 08:55

Klaus, what about an update to Flash 10 ?

We'd like to have straight lines and not a hacksaw zig zag when panning the pano. ;(
Actually krpano is behind the features of FPP and Pano2VR. It would be great to use multires panos, but not with distorted lines generated by Flash 9.
It's also nice to have krpano inside Autopano Pro, but I would prefer the working krpano 1.0.8 with Flash 10 output.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2008, 18:13

waviness

Hi Klaus,

I agree with the other posters, an improved flash 10 would be nice to have... I changed the tessellation mode to 2 and increased the detail level to 24 for the gizmodo panorama, but there are still some wavy lines in there that look a bit funky: gizmodo.com/5103518/virtual-visit-to-the-gizmodo-gallery

Montag, 8. Dezember 2008, 22:42

Hi,

I'm already prepareing a beta release of the flash10 version (maybe today or tomorrow)

best regards,
Klaus