You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tonnes

Beginner

• "tonnes" started this thread

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 6:19am

A couple of actionscript errors...

Anybody want to take a guess at the nature of these errors shown in the Flash debug player?

Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found.

Tour is here. Incidentally, if anyone is interested in working on this, please PM me. I have a number of fixes & improvements I'd like done and my coder has left the scene.

*smile* Dave

Shanti

Intermediate

tonnes

Beginner

• "tonnes" started this thread

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 8:31am

Aaah, thanks Shanti!

That explains why these tours don't have the error...they have a map (tab on the right).

Trouble is, my coder said that the way to eliminate the map is to simply not include the .png. I really need to find someone capable of doing surgery on his .fla to fix this stuff...

Shanti

Intermediate

Monday, May 18th 2009, 8:02am

LOL, yeah you need to do so, BUT, those errors won't appear on people who don't have the debug version of flash player.

Monday, May 25th 2009, 7:26pm

I really like your control panel would you care to share your xml code.

I will share with you an idea that you could make money from charging for a special cost,the cost to you would be 12$ a year but you could charge your hotel clients $200 a year.

I am great at marketing and buisness ideas just abit slow with coding *whistling*

tim2420

email me

VN2009

Professional

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 2:39am

tonnes, i was checkign out your site and there is no option to view the tour outside of the fullscreen mode. if you exit out it goes back to the thumbnail. i was on a pc that could not handle fullscreen mode. monitor or video card was to crappy. thus i could not even view the tour it was either to choppy or to small. might want to make a way to view it in a window also.