Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 19:46

Problem with introimage

Please I have a tour with 5 panos and each pano has his xml separated, and the problem is:

Each xml has his intro image.
On the Krpano tools since 2012-02-20 I did not have this problem and now
On Krpano 2012-03-16 when I 'm calling the xml to loading the intro image does not have a alpha and it keep showing on the screen.
What I have to do with the code?
If I take the old swf from Krpano 2012-02-20 I do not have this problem if I change to the new one, the problem comeback.
Thank you very much

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Photography - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 03:03

Show your code.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 17:45

The problem happens more after I get every xml embedded.

Thank you very much

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Net360« (27. Juli 2012, 13:44)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 21:47

It's very hard to say. Do you have a link to the tour?
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 23:44

Now I have another problem.

Before I embed all xml inside the swf the tour, works normal, but after I embed those xml, the song don't stop it anymore. Each xml has his song separated. I want stopallsound() and after play another one.
The link is www.londrinanet.com.br/dubai for the folders

Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Net360« (27. Juli 2012, 00:17)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 06:14

I don't know I don't see any problems. You haven't made anything with the new swfs for me to see.

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 15:47

Finally I found the problem.
The problem was that I repeated the plugin for sound at all xmls, and I should have placed only on the main xml.
Interestingly, This error appears only when you put the xml into the swf.
Thank you very much
*thumbsup*