You are not logged in.

tonnes

Beginner

• "tonnes" started this thread

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 6:19am

A couple of actionscript errors...

Anybody want to take a guess at the nature of these errors shown in the Flash debug player?

Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found.

Tour is here. Incidentally, if anyone is interested in working on this, please PM me. I have a number of fixes & improvements I'd like done and my coder has left the scene.

*smile* Dave

Shanti

Intermediate

tonnes

Beginner

• "tonnes" started this thread

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 8:31am

Aaah, thanks Shanti!

That explains why these tours don't have the error...they have a map (tab on the right).

Trouble is, my coder said that the way to eliminate the map is to simply not include the .png. I really need to find someone capable of doing surgery on his .fla to fix this stuff...

Shanti

Intermediate

Monday, May 18th 2009, 8:02am

LOL, yeah you need to do so, BUT, those errors won't appear on people who don't have the debug version of flash player.

Monday, May 25th 2009, 7:26pm

I really like your control panel would you care to share your xml code.

I will share with you an idea that you could make money from charging for a special cost,the cost to you would be 12$ a year but you could charge your hotel clients $200 a year.

I am great at marketing and buisness ideas just abit slow with coding *whistling*

tim2420

email me

VN2009

Professional

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 2:39am

tonnes, i was checkign out your site and there is no option to view the tour outside of the fullscreen mode. if you exit out it goes back to the thumbnail. i was on a pc that could not handle fullscreen mode. monitor or video card was to crappy. thus i could not even view the tour it was either to choppy or to small. might want to make a way to view it in a window also.