You are not logged in.

Tuur

Sage

• "Tuur" started this thread

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 10:45pm

Tour in PDF

Hi,

i'm working on this pdf with working pano's inside..
That works great but one thing.
When it initial shows i get an license error, but when i click to activate it works perfect..

What is that license error? I made my own swf with everything in it.

other question:
Are there possibilities with html5 in pdf? to show your pano's interactive inside an pdf on mobile devices swell?

or is ibook the alternative for that..

Anybody some experience and tips here?
Thanx!

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Feb 16th 2012, 11:04pm)

Monday, February 20th 2012, 7:43pm

Hi,

about the license error - please try using latest version, I have added some additional checks for non-typical file protocols, maybe such were used there by the Adobe PDF readers in this case,

beside of that - I don't think it's a good idea to put SWF into a PDF - not everyone is using the Adobe Reader to view PDF files!
about HTML5 inside PDF - I don't think this is possible and also don't see any sense in that - PDF is for printing and archiving!

best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Sage

• "Tuur" started this thread

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 12:36pm

Thanks for your reaction Klaus.
I have not experience here and thought: let's give it a try.

Cheers
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 10:10pm

pano in pdf

I created a pdf brochure with 360 vrs in it!

I can create interactive pdfs using inDesign. It was limited to individual quicktime files in version cs4. You could have a poster image that when clicked would open the window with the vr or it could open upon page turn. When cs5 came out (apple/adobe fist fight) quicktime couldnt be used... I know you can insert flash now, but a virtual tour would probably need to be packaged in one swf file...

I hope it helps! *cool*