• Hello,

In the example of krpano for compass, they use a heading with a zero value and then create some automatic hotspots, which are displayed in a gridview

type="grid(cube,16,16,512,0xCCCCCC,0xFFFFFF,0x999999);" <preview details="16" />

My question is how do I generated in my scene?

Thanks.

• The problem was solved in the following way (Excuse me for my traduction...)

I joined the logic of example showing the two compasses in action. The problem was the hotspots automatically generate the coordinates on the white cube and not on my scene.

This concern was resolved by Klaus, the director of the site through its mail us: "You must call the action that automatically generates OnStart property hotspots in your pano ...".

Once I did, Karpano generated a stack overflow error when call <events onxmlcomplete = "startup ()">, to resolve this problem was removed
    onxmlcomplete. The compass worked and only remained hide hotspots. Thanks Klaus! Excuse me for my traduction... *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!