Progress suddenly visible and not able to hide it when upgrading from 1.0.8.15 to 1.16.1

• When I upgraded krpano from 1.0.8.15 to 1.16.1 and updated the xml to the right version number, I get the progress bar back that I specifically disabled using <progress showload="none" showwait="none" />.

I am using a global xml and pano specific xml's in all which I pasted the above xml to no avail. The progress bar used to be disabled by only having the progress settings in my global xml.

What must I do to hide the progress bar again or is there a bug in 1.16.1?

• Hello! I have this problem with progress bar too, and it's not сaching! After upgrading krpano.swf from 1.0.8.15 to 1.16.1, I can saw only default progress bar with wait animation on each of old panos.
    The old showload="bar(center,400,50,0,140,shaded,0x000000, 0xDDDDDD,0xAAAAAA)" don't understanding, and even none/none do not hide a default bar.
    I have tested a copies of all files with new names => it's not caching.
    What the problem it can be?

• Hi,

in the 1.16 version the default value for the showwait/showload is now 'none'.

That means when loading other panos/scenes without MERGE or KEEPALL or KEEPPROGRESS flag, the current progress setting will be always set back to the default 'none' setting.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank You, Klaus, but I have not load other panos. Only one pano, and always default bar (not 'none').
    But I found a mistake.

<krpano version="1.16">
    <include />

<include />
    <include />
    <include />
    </krpano>
    if in any of include xml's I forgot to change old version in the head (<krpano version="1.0.8.15">), when we have look suddenly visible progress bar. Nice:)
    Thank You, for your time!
    http://sovyata.ru/panorams/sorev…gk-avalman.html - it's working!)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!