Google Analytics Plugin

• Hello, i have buyed the plugin yesterday and works fine, but the event from ipad and iphone don't track, this is my integration:

Here the file analytics.xml

<krpano>
    <plugin name="ga"
    url="plugins/analytics.swf"
    alturl="plugins/analytics.js"
    keep="true"
    preload="true"
    mode="auto"
    debug="false"
    account="UA-11111-1"
    prefix="/virtualtour"
    parsepaths="true"
    >
    <pano name="pano0"
    xmlurl="%SWFPATH%/bat0.xml"
    pageurl="/bat0/"
    />

more panos......

<event name="customevent"
    global="true"
    target="plugin[trackevent].onclick"
    data="User Interface,Global event"
    />
    *****here i have deleted the especific events for demo************************************

</plugin>

<action name="activatepano">
    if (%2 == scene, loadscene(%1,null,KEEPBASE,BLEND(1)));
    if (%2 == xml, loadpano(%SWFPATH%/%1,null,KEEPBASE,BLEND(1)));
    wait(blend);
    </action>
    </krpano>

here the main xml:

<!-- Generated By Kolor Panotour 1.8.0 -->
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14" logkey="false" onstart="startaction">
    <action name="startaction">
    hidepanospotsaction();
    </action>
    <action name="mainloadpano">
    closepanoobjects();
    closeglobalobjects();
    ifnot(stopSequence === undefined,interruptAnimation(););
    loadpano(%1,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));
    </action>
    <!--************** *********************************************-->
    <plugin name="data" firstPanoHasBeenPlayed="false" keep="true"/>
    <!--************** *******************************************************-->
    <include url="analytics.xml"/>
    <!--************** *******************************************************-->
    <include url="bat0.xml"/>

etc....

Thank you.

PD: the code for track full screen mode where it goes? in what file? location?

• analitics.xml

build.xml (main xml-file)

Interface.xml (contains logos, navigation buttons, etc..)

Folders architecture:

Pano/en-en /build. xml
    Pano/en-en /build0.xml
    Pano/it-it /build. xml
    Pano/it-it /build0.xml
    Pano/analytics.xml

plagins/plagins/analytics/analytics.xml
    plagins/Interface/en-en/Interface.xml
    plagins/Interface/it-it/Interface.xml

What's wrong?

With regards, Igor.

Edited once, last by Ukrajinec (January 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM).

• hi,

i have for each panorama a xml file. all the files in the same directory.

this is my analytics.xml

in the first pano i included the file: <include url="analytics.xml"/>

or have i include it in all xml files?

do i have include an action?

<krpano>
    <plugin account="UA-11111111" mode="auto" preload="true" alturl="analytics.js" url="analytics.swf" name="ga">

<pano name="pano0" xmlurl="pano0.xml" pageurl="/pano0/" />
    <pano name="pano1" xmlurl="pano1.xml" pageurl="/pano1/" />
    <pano name="pano2" xmlurl="pano2.xml" pageurl="/pano2/" />

</plugin>

</krpano>

thanks

sascha

• Hello! I think, that using this plugin i can defence my tours from stealing. What will happen if the tour will be started on other domain?
    I want to know if it will happen. Is it possible with this plugin? Or may be there are some other way?
    Thx!

• <events onloadcomplete="plugin[ga].trackpageview(/pano/)" />

i put in each xml an event and google counts *g*

but:

on my iphone i get a black screen *cry* my dropdown is there, i can change, but only black *confused*

when i delete the <include url="analytics.xml"/> in my first pano, it`s all right.

what have i to do to use it on my iphone?

• Guten Morgen,

ich überlege, das Plugin zu kaufen. Ist es denn voll funktionsfähig, d.h. funktioniert es nicht nur auf dem PC, sondern auch auf mobilen Geräten?

Nach den letzen Postings zu urteilen, scheint mobil ja noch das Problem zu sein, oder was ist hier falsch?

Danke

Markus

• Hi there,

I`m trying to make the ga plugin work but although it works fine regarding changing scenes I cannot make it work with multiple hotspot events.

Only the last hotspot in each scene shows up in log and analytics.

Does it only work with one hotspot in each scene?

copy:

Code
    <plugin name="ga" 		url="%BASEDIR%/plugins/analytics.swf"		alturl="%BASEDIR%/plugins/analytics.js"		keep="true"			preload="true"		mode="auto"		debug="true"		account="XX-XXXXXXXX-X"		prefix="/prefix"		parsepaths="true"		>	 <pano name="pano1"		scene="pano1"		pageurl="/pano1/"		/>	 <!-- ... more panos -->
    	<!-- Global Events work ok -->
    	<event name="event1" scene="pano1" global="false" target="layer[btn01].onclick"	data="User Interface,Btn01" />	<event name="event2" scene="pano1" global="false" target="layer[btn02].onclick" data="User Interface,Btn02" />	</plugin>

any thoughts?

EDIT:
    when used with different xml per scene multiple hotspot events work ok
    it doesn`t work as it sould when scenes are in the same xml

EDIT 2:
    it works with plugin[ga].trackevent(UI, Button click, Fullscreen button);

Edited 2 times, last by takispap (May 15, 2013 at 12:08 AM).

• You might say, that the GA-Plugin is dead or at least discontinued *pinch* Hopefully someone else steps in to fill the gap!
    I am still not able to get global GA-Events to work, so I have to put the same GA-Action into each single plugin which is kinda annoying *thumbdown*

LG
    Nupsi

• GA plugin is not dead and not discontinued. The update is in work and will be released soon.

I am still not able to get global GA-Events to work, so I have to put the same GA-Action into each single plugin which is kinda annoying

send me your xml code on email, I will take a look.

• Hey guys,
    I'm very happy to introduce you to the latest version of Google Analytics Plugin for krpano. All the detais are below.

Compatibility with the latest version of krpano has been a main focus for this release. But that's really not all that's to it. And here is a short list of improvements:

• Compatibility improvements - the new version is compatible with the latest krpano viewer version (1.16+).
    • No more modes - plugin is now always works in automatic mode and allows you to add and remove pano and events at runtime
    • Native JS analytics script - plugin no longer uses ActionScript library to work with Google Analytics. The native JS tracking script is being used.
    • All new codebase - both versions (Flash and HTML5) were rewritten from scratch and contain many bug fixes and improvements

The newest version of Google Analytics is also released as the beta so you could help me to test it and I could hear your valuable feedback prior to the release.

As usual, all existing customers can get the updated version for free at this page. Also, don't forget to download examples and use their codebease for your projects. Documentation for both SWFAddress and Google Analytics plugins will be available on the next week.

That's it. Until next time and stay tuned!

P.S. Up next - Navigator Plugin.

regards,
    Alexandr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!