make virtual tour (multires) bug? krpano tools 1.62

• hi, i have notice this problem, if i use make vt droplet multires i get two output directory:
    - vtour (with all files except image files for pc)
    - krpano_/directoryWhereDropletIs/vtour/ecc....(with image files)

i check multires.config but all it's correct (i haven't modified it)

so..it's a bug droplet?

• Hi,

normally such shouldn't be able to happen and I'm not able to reproduce such case...

You can please tell me your the full path of your input images and the full path of the krpano tools in your case?

Best regards,
    Klaus

path of krpano tool: F:\will\[]_KRpano\tools\krpanotools-1.16.2-win32\MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.bat
    image path: F:\will\[]_KRpano\pano-equirettangolar.jpg
    output:
    1)F:\will\[]_KRpano\vtour contenet all files and dicrectory but in pano-equirettangolar.tiles there are only mobile images;
    2)F:\will\_KRpano\vtour with F:\will\_KRpano\vtour\panos\Teatro_Rossini_Sottopalco.tiles where there are the rest of images.

• Hi,

the problem are the [] characters in the path - they have a special meaning for the tilepaths.

See here:
    https://krpano.com/tools/kmakemultires/config/#tilepath

The [] characters were used to define an optional cube-side placeholder. The whole [...] part will be removed from the destination filename/path and this leads to a different destination folder in this case.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!