Go for a panorama to another smoothly

• I'm making a virtual visit to a museum with over 100 panoramas.
    I intend to divide by plants, in blocks of about 30 panoramas.
    I have already made separate plants, with scenes and miniatures, that pass between them perfectly
    Now I want to go to the scene of another room, to a particular scene, clicking on a hotspot but without noting the change in outlook.
    I am using:

Code
    openurl ('../museo_p2/index.htm? onstart = loadscene (scene_18_260,% 20null,% 20MERGE);', _self)

But the problem is that just as you have to open the new panorama, jumps up and takes to load.
    I'm trying to make it work as between scenes.
    I can not put all the scenes in one XML because they are over 100, and also wants to divide plants.
    Any suggestions?

• I appreciate your answer, but I get an error that I do not know how to remedy.
    I have an interactive tour_c2.xml a file (http://www.imaginartejuegos.com/clientes/thyss…2b/index_c2.htm) that has a button that calls another XML with the code:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" hview="130" vview="4" fovview="60" hcenter="130.584" vcenter="2.60241" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),get(view.fovmin),smooth(400,20,100));loadpano(tour_m2.xml);lookat(get(panoview.h),get(panoview.v),get(panoview.fov));" bordercolor="0xffffff" borderalpha="0" fillcolor="0xffffff" fillalpha="0" bordercolorhover="0xffffff" borderalphahover="0" fillcolorhover="0xffffff" fillalphahover="0" alturl="imag/hotspot1_ij.gif" altscale="1.0" frame="0" lastframe="19" frameheight="64" framewidth="64" altonloaded="set(crop,0|0|64|64);set(stopSequence,false);animate(spot82,0.1);" ath="130" atv="4" width="64" height="64" onhover="showtext(sala 18_260);">        <point ath="148.573" atv="21.0361"/>        <point ath="148.573" atv="-15.8313"/>        <point ath="112.595" atv="-12.7952"/>        <point ath="113.758" atv="17.2768"/>    </hotspot>

The call was made to another tour_m2.xml called XML, which works smoothly as can be seen entering http://www.imaginartejuegos.com/clientes/thyss…2b/index_m2.htm
    But when doing the call with loadpano (tour_m2.xml) fails and gives an error XML parsing failed-TypeError: Error # 1009

I also want to go to the scene 18 (ie a concrete XML scene arriving) not yet know how.
    I would greatly appreciate knowing what the problem

• Hi,

when loading an other xml that also uses the vtourskin skin, then use the IGNOREKEEP flag to remove all current scene content.

The vtourskin.xml itself is not designed for being dynamically loaded again with other content.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you very much Klaus.
    I used

Code
    (loadpano (tour_m2.xml, null, IGNOREKEEP, BLEND (2));)

but the result is not satisfactory.

XML change ago, and the new thumbnails appear, but is no pano.
    If I click on the thumbnails I can go to the room I want.
    I want to go straight to the room 18, it would go something like: http://imaginartejuegos.com/clientes/thyssen/thyssen_permanente/p2b/index_m2.htm?onstart=loadscene(scene_18_260, null, MERGE);

Might it be because they are two different XML?
    One is tour_c2.xml, with its thumbnails, scenes ...
    Another is tour_m2.xml, also have their own thumbnails, scenes ...
    I intend to move from one to another, so they change the thumbnails too, but with the same appearance as when passing from one scene to another within the same XML.

Thanks for any help you can give me

Edited once, last by agufon (May 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!