• Dear Krpano community,

I have some problem with two png plugins. I'm applying some crop to them to show different states for the buttons, but the problem is, that when I load another panorama, they get distorted.

Now it's wierd because I know it's the crop - if I remove all cropping code, this doesn't happen.

However at the same time I double checked crop values and they seem to be fine, and also, if this was a crop problem, wouldn the image get cropped (maybe badly) instead of becoming distorted?

Check this image to see what the actual problem is:

As you can see it looks much more like scaling then cropping, but there is no scaling code working in the background...and again, if I remove cropping code, it doesn't happen. What could be the solution? Is this a bug, or am I just overlooking something?

Thanks for any help in advance!

• Hmm. The width of these plugins is not specified explicitly. Do I need to put their width in the xml for the crop to actually work? Will try that soon, maybe it is in fact the problem!

• Thanks, I was able to solve this issue. There was a default crop on the plugin, with different settings, strangely it somehow influenced the crops applied later. When I synced up some values, the issue disappeared. I still don't understand clearly what happened, but at least it's working good now.

• Hi,

is the krpano version up-to-date?
    and are the crop 'width' values correct?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Yea, I noticed it behaved differently with various versions of krpano, and also as you can see from my previous reply, actually it was a width value issue. The width was valid btw, but somehow applying a different crop width to the default crop width caused the problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!