You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 12:55am

Starting tour with Map

Hey out there.
I am interested in creating a tour that starts with the map first. Click on a spot go into tour and then have a way back to map while in tour. Please be gentle I am not much of a programmer.

Thanks,

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 11:53am

textTable as menu of items

You can definitely use the commercial plugins like bing manps and google maps.

But you can also use my textTable pluginas a menu of list of scenes in your tour. This menu can also contains thumb images of the target scenes. Onl clicking a cell you can load a new scene. This table can be minimized by user if required. The plugin can kept minimized across all scene with KEEP=ture property.

regards
PRAMANJ

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 9:49am

Thanks for that. I can see a use for the table at some point now I just want to open my tour to a map then access my panos from the map. Simple I am sure. But I am a novice.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 12:40pm

i don't think it can be possible ...

:( but i 'd like to have the same too ... to start with the maps before

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nslmanu" (Dec 22nd 2013, 12:53pm)