How to disable zoom animation when click on hotspot?

• Hi,

Im a newbie in krpano, Im having trouble disabling zoom animation when click on hotspot

Here is my code:
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="73.783" atv="-4.893" zoom="false" linkedscene="scene_1" />

Please let me know how to do it

Thanks
    Andi

• Hi!

As far as I can see from your code, you are using the standard "vtourskin", so in the vtourskin.xml file there must be the "skin_hotspotstyle":

it looks like this:

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0"
    	       distorted="true"
    	       onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
    	       onhover="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, showtext(get(scene[get(linkedscene)].title),SKIN_TOOLTIPS)) );"
    	       />

in this code just delete the "looktohotspot();" action in the "onclick" event of the style.

So your code of this style will be:

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0"
    	       distorted="true"
            onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
    	       onhover="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, showtext(get(scene[get(linkedscene)].title),SKIN_TOOLTIPS)) );"
    	       />

Regards,

Alexey

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!