thumbnails blocked from click when using lookto

• Is there another function I can use that won't block the thumbnails? I attempted to use the bombtimer but something makes the counter count faster after cycling through the tour once. I went back to lookto and it would work great if the thumbs weren't blocked. I do insert oninterrupt(break); before the lookto movements and it does stop the lookto movement if you click on the main picture ( not over the thumbs ). I am using the default thumbnail build.

• Thanks Alexey,

I somehow missed that particular command but I encountered a few issues that way as well. I will try again with a few if statements and see if it works as I want.

I had a setup to do three lookto actions but if a thumb was clicked, it would switch scenes and the lookto actions would still be in progress in the new scene.

Jarred

• Here is what I did to stop the lookto. It requires a click anywhere to stop the rotation and then the thumbs are clickable. I stretched a small image over the entire screen. onclick stops the action.

<action name="look">
    addlayer(cover);
    set(layer[cover].alpha,0);
    set(layer[cover].url,sq.jpg);
    set(layer[cover].zorder,10);
    set(layer[cover].width,100%);
    set(layer[cover].height,100%);
    set(layer[cover].onclick,stop(););
    delayedcall(1,look2(););
    </action>

<action name="look2" >
    lookto(359,0,120,linear(20),true,true,look4(););
    </action>

<action name="stop" >
    stopall(); wait();
    removelayer(cover);
    set(events.onidle,look4(););
    </action>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!