You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 7th 2014, 11:52am

Full Screen not exiting properly on ipad

Hello, I am currently testing out krpano for cross platform usage and struggling to get the fullscreen action to work on an ipad.

If I put the tour within a window e.g 900px X 400px then click on fullscreen - that works fine, puts it in fullscreen mode.

However when I try to click again to go back to window mode (900px x 400px) it doesnt work as expected and close fullscreen, it just sort of moves the edge of the tour border a few pixels.

I edited one of the examples from the latest download to explain what I mean: launch example

Any Ideas ? All help appreciated

Friday, March 7th 2014, 1:36pm

Hi,

thanks for the note!

This will be fixed in the next release.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, March 10th 2014, 10:47am

Thanks Klaus, do you have a date for the next release?

Monday, March 10th 2014, 12:39pm

I don't know, I'm already preparing the release, only a few smaller things are still left. If all works well, a release in the next days (or few weeks) should be possible.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 6:24pm

Hi Klaus, do you have any update on this at all?

Thanks.

Arsdezi

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 6:28pm

Hi Klaus, do you have any update on this at all?
Thanks.

Maybe first you will update your files with new KRPANO? Your current version 1.16.9!
*tongue*
Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:26pm

I am pretty sure I have tested it in that version as well and it isn't working. Unless I am mistaken? Arsdezi, do you have this working for you?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:32pm

Have you tested the final 1.17 version? (from 2014-04-03)

There this bug was fixed - here the release note related to it:

Quoted

Fix: Switching back from the 'full-window' iOS-fullscreen-mode wasn't working correctly on iOS 7 iPads.

Best regards,
Klaus

Arsdezi

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 7:47pm

I am pretty sure I have tested it in that version as well and it isn't working. Unless I am mistaken? Arsdezi, do you have this working for you?
Hi, Martyn! As example you publish virtual tour with old version - krpano HTML5 Viewer, krpano 1.16.9 (build 2013-10-28), so I have written to you!
*tongue*
PS: I personally can not check, check usually request my friends(I do not have the Ipad)! ;-)
Cheers, Arsen
Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

chameleo24

Beginner

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 11:20pm

Hello,

i tested virtual tour on iPad mini and iPad 3 with iOS 7 (update).

Address with virtual tour: TEST VIRTUAL TOUR and TEST VIRUTAL TOUR IFRAME

There is screen with me virtual tour withoud fullscreen icon only gyro... where is problem ? :/i have more clinet with iPad...

i can fix this problem ?

Thanx
chameleo24 has attached the following image:
  • 10313995_674578639245062_31645933948591485_n.jpg

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 10:00am

Hi,

the fullscreen button in the vtourskin.xml will be only shown when the browser is supporting the HTML5-Fullscreen-API - which iOS is not doing!

That means there is no way to which to fullscreen mode out from an iframe on iOS.

See also here:
http://krpano.com/docu/html5/#fullscreen

Best regards,
Klaus