Hotspot tooltips on krpano 1.17

• Hi dear forum

Is there a known issue with the hotspot tooltips for krpano 1:17?
    On my tour I can't bring it to run:
    http://web-connection.ch/tests/masoalazuerich/index.html
    The XML you find here: http://web-connection.ch/tests/masoalazuerich/tour.xml

And does anybody know the settings for starting with «closed» skin like my screenshot? Can I find those settings somewhere?

Any help from you would be great, thank you in advance,
    Werner

Edited once, last by 360er: Ergänzung (April 21, 2014 at 12:02 PM).

• Hi, Werner!
    1. Hotspots tooltips do not work because you use old code with fragments of new code styling for them in vtourskin.xml ;)
    Please use only new style of coding for full HTML5/Flash compatibility! Try this:

And remove duplicate action <action name="hotspot_animate"> in main tour.xml!

2. Add action in <action name="startup">....</action> for to the close control panel at start:

Code
    skin_hideskin();

Try! *wink*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

Edited once, last by Arsdezi (April 23, 2014 at 11:12 PM).

• Hey Arsdezi

Thanks alot for your great support !!

So, the hidden navigation on start is perfect, the tooltips on the thumbnails work's fine – the only thing, I can't see any hotspots, they are not visible and I can't find the bug.

As you can see, I'm not a great coder – would you mind to give me a hand on that again (The links are the same as before, but updated) ??

If yes, thank you very much – if not, thank you very much anyway !!!

Best regards and have a good night
    Werner :o)

• So, the hidden navigation on start is perfect, the tooltips on the thumbnails work's fine – the only thing, I can't see any hotspots, they are not visible and I can't find the bug.

Oops! I will check the code in work today, a little later!
    cheers,
    Arsen *smile*

• So, the hidden navigation on start is perfect, the tooltips on the thumbnails work's fine – the only thing, I can't see any hotspots, they are not visible and I can't find the bug.

He-he! Werner, is no a bug )) *tongue*
    Just replace hotspot style name for hotspots or rename style!
    Because your name style for hotspot in scenes:
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ...
    and your style name for anima hotsops in vtourskin file:
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle_white" ...
    They different! Change/rename and enjoy! Will be works fine!
    *cool*

• Hey Arsen

You're genius, it works exactly as you told me – you can see at the original link on top of the tread :o)
    There is only one little thing, the autorotate action doesn't pause at onover event... and also here I have found nothing, everything I tried did not let it pause.
    Do you have an other good advice for me...? ;o)
    Would be great, thanks alot Arsen!!!

Best regards, Werner

• There is only one little thing, the autorotate action doesn't pause at onover event... and also here I have found nothing, everything I tried did not let it pause.
    Do you have an other good advice for me...? ;o)
    Best regards, Werner

Hi, Werner!
    Your code don't work, because we have two styles for hotspots! First, skin_hotspotstyle_white with onclick/onloaded actions and onloaded action the load second style - skin_tooltips with onover/onout actions. And when you put set(autorotate.enabled,false); in first style, onover/onout functions from second style is overridden this functions for first style! ;) You need put set(autorotate.enabled,false); in second, last style!
    But.... If you use this is solution for pause of autorotation, you always to start autorotate when out mouse of hotspots, even when your autorotate button on panel have a disabled state!
    Very simple and old solution in this case(not from me):

Try! *wink*
    Cheers, Arsen

• Hi Arsen

Yes, perfect – you are just made my weekend :o))
    (The final result is as before on top of the tread).

Thank you so much for your kind, helpful and patient support !!!

I wish you a nice and quite weekend.
    Werner

• Hi Arsen

Yes, perfect – you are just made my weekend :o))
    (The final result is as before on top of the tread).

Thank you so much for your kind, helpful and patient support !!!

I wish you a nice and quite weekend.
    Werner

Well done!
    Good luck!
    Thank you too *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!