Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Photography - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 00:32

Example starts with a big pause button and the video is already paused, so that should be a play button.
Video times can show NaN in the UI. They cleared after a second however.
Hotspots are freaking awesome as hell. I saw the distorted one on the building.. That was slick!
The festival scene played for 12 seconds with a black screen, audio only before the video kicked in. And is showing NaN:10 NaN:20 for some reason on the bottom.. And then fixed itself.
I selected video quality, 1920x960 and the video paused and wont play. THe hotspots are flying around though. Video seems to be playing. Clicking hotspots for awhile fixed it and I see something again. It's a 60 second festival shot on a pole.
Selecting quality hosed it again. No hotspots on this one and Im stuck. Clicked home, it's playing but I have a black screen again. The bottom UI button shows a play state, but it should be a pause. It plays for 20 seconds and finally kicks on and shows me the helicopter.
I click on the helicopter and its black with the NaN timer bug and its playing. I refresh the page to start over, but its more of the same. Black with some hotspots and it will show something after 20 seconds.

I think the iPad2 is choked. Force quit safari, reload. No change.

Desktop time. html5/webgl
Starts with a big pause button, but it should be the play.
Video shows. Time looks ok. I hit the buffer,video stop, but the hotspots didn't stop. Hotspots reset when the video catches up.
Video quality is already set to high.
I select it, but nothing seems to happen. It's underlined Though. Perhaps the next scene will be low quality? I find a hotspot. New Scene is not low quality.
Selecting 1024x512 immediately stops the video from downloading. Playback is broken except for hotspots.
I'm having trouble with the video downloading. It's very slow. I only get a few seconds of playback before it stops. I let it completely download and it works and loops fine. I visit the band. Bottom play button should be a pause.
Dragging is smooth on both desktop and ipad2.
Meet the band video plays ok but has a lot of stutter but I think thats in the original video probably. I can't seem to figure out how change scenes so I click home. I can't see any hotspots anymore. I have a hungry toddler so I gotta run.

Thats it for now!

Looking good!
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• »Tuur« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 00:56

Hi,
Thanks
Funny i have nothing of these problems on 2 macs and 3 ipads.
Play /pause is as default examples.. didn't bother to change that.
I would never show it when it did not work right on my side ... So... (?)
Of course you should not start the video before the poster shows.
The player is default. I only changed some colors and shapes and positions.
All videos are 1920x960 for non ios and 1024x512 for ios.

EDIT

I am just a tiny bit disapointed because of the lack of feedback.

EDIT:
I SAID THINGS HERE I SHOULDN'T HAVE AND I A M SORRRY

Tuur *cry*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tuur« (7. November 2014, 07:53)

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Photography - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 04:06

Now now tuur, don't be silly. 360 video is just beginning. People are interesting here in krpano stuff for things they can produce. So there's many people that simply don't have the equipment YET. And we need moving hotspots!
Your example shows a lot of promise. I'll help you out next month when I finish my current works.
Maybe most of the problems are krpano memory issues. There's also probably many things we can improve and fix.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 07:00

i agree that.

need equipment, need project,

and of course,need others to know 360 video

Donnerstag, 6. November 2014, 09:51

Please Please dont give up on this - 360 video is imerging and affordable 360 video equipment is also just around the corner.

Having hotspots in video is the ultimate goal - just image a street view mashup going down a street and having the possiblilty to look around as you drive around and drop into shops and look around as you would a normal pano. The concept is awesome and we need to keep it alive. I am not much help with the techi stuff but if you want encouragment I have it in spade loads. *g*

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 7. November 2014, 08:10

Pfieuww.. somebody had a bad day..
Sorry again !
I will re-iupload tonight and we go from there.

edit: be aware!! hazardous environment because of RUDIMENTAIR TECH EXAMPLE
http://www.virtualtuur.com/movinghotspots2/tour1/

Strip down 'benchmark' in progress and coming soon.

Tuur *thumbsup*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tuur« (7. November 2014, 18:36)

Freitag, 7. November 2014, 08:33

Hi,

I tested on 3 old ipads and it works as it should directly at first visit.. but my hope is that it is a bit smoother on newer ipads.
It's way smoother on newer iPads and iPhones of course ;-).
I would say for a smooth pano video rendering on iOS, it should be at least an iPad Air or an iPad Mini Retina or for mobiles at least an iPhone 6.

And it could be even more smoother if Apple would improve the video to WebGL transfer performance - Safari is the most inefficient browser here at the moment:
http://krpano.com/ios/bugs/ios8-webgl-video-performance/

But for iPhones the layout doesn't fit - parts will be cut-off, either add a special mobile layout which doesn't exceed 320px in width and/or adjust the stagescale setting for mobiles.

Video times can show NaN in the UI. They cleared after a second however.
I have seen that too sometimes on an iPad 3 but never on newer devices and from code-perspective this seems to be an iOS bug for the moment, normally a NaN is impossible there... But I will keep analyzing this of course.

I selected video quality, 1920x960 and the video paused and wont play.
Some iOS devices are limited to 1280x720 video.

I think the iPad2 is choked. Force quit safari, reload. No change.
I must admit I haven't tested an iPad 2 with iOS 8 (I have kept my iPad 2 on iOS 6 for still having a iOS 6 test device), but for panoramic video this device might be already too old and underpowered...

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 14:48

I suppose' almost ' nobody realises so i will ask again.

PLEASE! when you visit this post and watch the example..
Let me know here in the post if it works or not and which system you look at.
I try to work on it and make some bug reports etc..

I need more feedback!

Tuur *thumbsup*

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 15:03

Good to see its still alive Tuur :) I hope you get plenty of feedback.

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 15:12

Me too..
have not much time left i am afraid.

Tuur

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 17:54

hi Tuur...really nice one....i also have no gear but a Ricoh theta with 5 sec interval time lapse....which is like 360 vid for the poor ones..but anyway......one thing that i´ve noticed is that u treat each video node as a normal pano (independent)...and not...video pano is lineal..temporal...so they can be edited one after the other and just jump in time when click a hot spot...to jump to the other node..i don´t know but this temporal concept is a key thing to think about it...also this videos can be modified in aftereffects for example and be seen on html5..and with the release of the second iteration of Ricoh Theta and Giroptic 360cam...this is going to be a real new field to experiment with....go on!!!

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 18:26

Hi Imge,

Thanks for your reaction.
Putting all video together is no option i think.
What will happen when you start, click a hotspot and want to go to 8 minutes?
I think you have to wait to get it fully loaded.

It already works on html5. Well on my ipad it does, i wait already for some weeks to get more feedback on this but it seems people don't want to feedback, or can not understand english or something.. *question*

I don't understand what you want to do with aftereffects in this case.

Tuur *thumbsup*

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 18:40

HI Tuur, hopefully next month but maybe in January i will have a 360 video set up and will be able to test it before you so hang on in there :)

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 18:43

with after effects i mean that perlin noise for example can be applied to the temporal panovideo....

online contained....streamed......or independent video nodes

offline contained..all in one....

i mean as u said nobody seems to be interested...but wait a few months...and i think is a good thing to talk about the different options in a place .open to the world and Institutions Agnostic like this one

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 18:51

Well i just get these video's and use them.
No edits done except cutting of another 30 minutes.
The example is not about the content.
For now i am only interessted in if it works yes or no and on which platforms etc..
Btw.. On which device dis you see the example?

Then i do some bug reports, found some already.
I'll make a benchmark example i think. To get some things clear.
Tuur *thumbsup*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tuur« (12. November 2014, 19:19)

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 19:34

hi Tuur..tested on ipad2..as mentioned above..choked...but it works....

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 17. November 2014, 16:00

Also nice to set a north throughout the video!

http://www.virtualtuur.com/movinghotspots2/radar/

btw.. also good to see this works (click the red square)
http://www.virtualtuur.com/movinghotspots2/2ndscreen/1/

Tuur *thumbsup*

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. November 2014, 11:01

Hi,
I was hoping for more feedback on behaviour...but ..
Just tested the tech example on my new iphone6 and on a new ipad mini in the store...
I must say that i am flabbergasted that is so smooth.
Wow.. At least as smooth as desktop.. It's a miracle.
I would say very good news!

Yeahhh
Tuur *thumbsup*

Samstag, 3. Januar 2015, 01:11

Flat view hotspots

Im having a problem testing the Editor. When changing the view to flat view, the hotspot wanders off screen? Any hints as to how to be able to grab and reposition hotspots in Flat view?

(Thanks, your hard work is appreciated don't get discouraged.)

Samstag, 3. Januar 2015, 01:22

re-flat view

Im having a problem testing the Editor. When changing the view to flat view, the hotspot wanders off screen? Any hints as to how to be able to grab and reposition hotspots in Flat view?

(Thanks, your hard work is appreciated don't get discouraged.)
I wanted to test the editor's use on non 360 video hotspot tracking....