You are not logged in.

Friday, October 31st 2014, 12:13pm

Can't play corrrectly Panoramic 360 video on mobile browsers

Hello,

While my clients are buying de update to v1.18 from v1.16. I am trying to learn how to use the HTML5 component of KRPano to play panoramics videos and I come across a big problem. *cry*

It' works perfect on desktop browsers, the panoramic video works well, and I can use the mouse to turn, zooming and anything else.

But on mobile browsers (Android) the video appears on the center of the screen, and I can't do almost nothing and I can't change the perspective.

The video appears but in a strange perspective:
[img]http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1489&h=3ded36c1a58f36cd25d573227b46a2219340b5a3[/img]

Please can someone tell me what is the problem?

Many thanks in advance.
joseluisillana has attached the following image:
  • Screenshot_2014-10-31-11-56-34.png

Friday, October 31st 2014, 4:00pm

Hi,

use Android Chrome or Android Firefox - the typically Android stock browser is not capable enough (no WebGL and or no WebGL and no Video-to-WebGL transfer support).

And when that is not supported, the default videointerface.xml skin will show the video as flat-pano instead of nothing.

See also here:
krpano 1.18

Best regards,
Klaus

jschrader

Intermediate

Monday, December 1st 2014, 1:10pm

I can't even get the examples (videointerface) on Safari Desktop.It only works in Firefox Desktop.
Currently I'm trying on MAC OS 10.9.5

Monday, December 1st 2014, 1:26pm

Hi,

are you testing online of offline using a localhost server (like the krpano Testing Server)?

Regarding Safari - for 360 videos with HTML5 in older Mac Safari versions (before Safari 8), WebGL need to be activated manually in Safari.

Best regards,
Klaus