You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 7:58pm

stretch/unstretch video vertically ? (FIXED)

Is there a way to stretch/unstretch a video vertically?

So if the video size is 1280x640, we retain the 1280 width but squeeze the hight down to 340?

I tried setting height="50%" on the plugin, image, view, phere nodes but that didn't work. Putting the view into an 'area' didnt work either. The XML being used for horizontal only 360 video pano is

Source code

<krpano version="1.18" bgcolor="0x000000" debugmode="false" logkey="true" showerrors="true">
    <!-- the videoplayer interface skin -->    <include url="../skin/videointerface.xml" />
    <!-- include the videoplayer plugin and load the video (use a low res video for iOS) -->    <plugin name="video"    url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf"    url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js"
    pausedonstart="true"    loop="false"    enabled="false"    zorder="0"    align="center" ox="0" oy="0"
    width.no-panovideosupport="100%"    height.no-panovideosupport="prop"
    onloaded="videointerface_setup_interface(get(name));"    onvideoready="videointerface_videoready();"    onvideocomplete="videointerface_videocomplete();"    />    <!-- see skin xml -->
    <!-- the panoramic video image -->    <image devices="panovideosupport">        <sphere url="plugin:video" />    </image>

<!-- set the default view - a light fisheye projection -->    <view    hlookat="0"    vlookat="0"    limitview="lookat"    vlookatmin="0"    vlookatmax="0"    fovtype="DFOV"    fov="130"    fovmin="80"    fovmax="80"    fisheye="0.35" />
</krpano>

Thanks!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nickster" (Mar 27th 2015, 7:13pm)

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 10:08am

Hi,

try changing the hfov/vfov settings of the <image> element:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image.advanced

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:10am

Thanks. Unfortunately, those settings limit the video being displayed (cuts off and shows black) but does not scale the video eg. width 100% but height reduced by 50%.

Do you have any other suggestions for Xscale and Yscale i.e. to scale/resize a video while not keeping the aspect ratio fixed?

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:19am

Is your krpano version up-to-date?
Can you show a link to your example?

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:13pm

I upgraded and it now works. I'll be doing some more testing with live video.

Thanks for the quick response!!!