HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

• Hi Alex,

I just bought the plugin, congrats, this is a groundbreaking plugin with lots of possibilities.

But I' not getting the close X button to appear on a windows phone or android phone. Please have a look at this issue with fullscreen issue(the html window doesn't appear at all even in desktop firefox). Also I'm using the latest version of Krpano 1.18.2 and I also have the youtube audio playing after closing iframe.

Edited once, last by Islander (January 15, 2015 at 4:36 PM).

• Hi Islander,
    On the most of your questions I had answered above in this thread.
    1. krpano ver 1.18 allow to include YouTube video. Please, use the standard videoplayer plugin for this purposes. It is no reason to modify our plugin.
    2. krpano opens fullscreen mode above all other windows. Our plugin is the separate html page. After it, the standard behavior when you open the html page plugin – is to exit fullscreen mode. If, for some reasons it does not happens , you can adjust the standard action in onclick event for your button: onclick="set(fullscreen,false);"
    3. About the close button. This is the standard layer in the modal_window.xml
    <plugin name="close_mod" url="close.png" align="center" x="0" y="0" visible="false"/> It becomes visible true or false. There may be two main reasons why you can’t see it. First, you forget to load close.png on your server. Second, you make the very large window for the plugin and the button is out of screen.

• Hi Alex,
    1.I understand that you don't want to modify your plugin. But the videoplayer is no equal to a youtube video. If you tell me that "maybe" in a future version of your plugin that may be possible; it will not only reassure me but many other users that are waiting for this feature.

2.The fullscreen mode issue is definitely a real problem but I assume that your team are actually working on this even if you don't say so.

3.The close button not appearing on smartphone also affect your demo as an example, this prevents so many phone users to view the window. if you take a more positive approach and consider the feature of closing the window when clicking outside the window(which is a widespread feature on the net) the big winner is your plugin. Otherwise I have tried to modify the X="0" and y="0" but that has no effect on the placement of the close icon.

Thanks for your understanding.

• The close button not appearing on smartphone also affect your demo as an example, this prevents so many phone users to view the window. if you take a more positive approach and consider the feature of closing the window when clicking outside the window(which is a widespread feature on the net) the big winner is your plugin. Otherwise I have tried to modify the X="0" and y="0" but that has no effect on the placement of the close icon.

Please, pay attention that the same button that open
    the window also close it. If you want you can exchange the graphical layout for
    this button for close mode, which is the usual practice in krpano. For example
    write on it close window

If you want to
    place it upon black background order it the higher zorder. For example zorder="999".

You also can adjust the close function for black
    background. With this purpose copy the onclick action from plugin
    with close button (<plugin name="close_mod" .....>) to black background (<plugin
    name="mask_black" ...>). You also must order enabled=truefor
    this layer.

Im not
    sure that it is good solution to order
    this function of closing the window when clicking outside the window in all
    cases. May be on smartphone only. So, upgrade the plugin for your own purposes.

To order the x and y position for close button by hand
    you must remove it calculation from the action.

div(mx,%1,2);

add(mx,22) ;

div(my,%2,2);

sub(my,0,my);

set(plugin[close_mod].x,get(mx));

set(plugin[close_mod].y,get(my));

The fullscreen mode issue is definitely a real problem but I assume that your team are actually working on this even if you don't say so.

krpano
    opens fullscreen mode above all other windows. When krpano will changed it, we
    can open our page above it.

But the videoplayer is no equal to a youtube video.

Please,
    look in the Improved Video Support in krpano videoplayer 18.2 Use it functions.

• Support embedding and unloading the Flash
      Youtube player.
    • Examples for an inline video- and
      Youtube-player.
  • Hi Alex,
    About the problem with the "audio playing after the html window is closed". I've noticed that any other page that is loaded via the html plugin ( for example a live radio feed) will keep the audio on after you close the window.
    I suspect that the iframe page stays hidden and is not unloaded from memory after closing the html iframe page. Could this mean that "any" other page that is displayed in the iframe also stays in memory? This could saturate the free memory of the user's pc after viewing a couple of html windows.

Ok the reason why I'm sticking to this particular issue is this :
    I'm looking forward to display an html page that gives the user a choice to play either a slideshow or a youtube video within the iframe. This cannot be done with the Krpano Youtube Player. The choice to select between the slideshow & the video will be allowed by a simple dropdown list.
    Here is an example link mtius.biz/test/index.php

So this audio keeping to play is a real obstacle for me right now. I will urge you to look at this issue if possible, This might be at the same time beneficial to the plugin as a whole.

• I've noticed that any other page that is loaded via the html plugin ( for example a live radio feed) will keep the audio on after you close the window.

I suspect that the iframe page stays hidden and is not unloaded from memory after closing the html iframe page. Could this mean that "any" other page that is displayed in the iframe also stays in memory?

No. No information stay in memory. Except audio. You need to create the additional programm to clear the memory from audio. This plugin does not allow it, as I write above. krpano suggest you the special good plugins to work with audio and video. Use them.
    Please, read carefully the instruction for our plugin. No Youtube, no external sites.
    We create the plugin to add data bases for your tour, feedbacks, jQuery libraries, slideshow, other panos, 3d-objects and so on. But you need to prepare your content to publish it inside pano.

• Hi!
    The good news!
    We have upgraded our plugin. Among other functions you can order the dimension of the window in percentages, as well as in pixels. Be careful: percentages works in version krpano 18 and higher.
    If you bought the plugin earlier you can write to me, we shall send you the new version.
    On the order page there is only the new version now.

• Hi Alex,

I want to buy your plugin but i have some questions.

I'm opening your exemples on my iphone and some of the elements are not responsive. For example, the "Any Html Page" on this example http://www.classic-ru.org/krpano_plugin/, opens the a pop up that's bigger than my screen so i cannot close the window. The same happens with the gallery examples and the Reserve Table option.

Can i adjust it to mobile or are these problems solves?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi D_V
    You can use this plugins in two modes. One - you order the dimension of window in percentages. It will be scaled. The other way is to order the dimensions in pixels. These windows are not scalable. So you can choose the approach.
    In our examples you can see the both approaches.

• Sorry,
    i've got your plugin right now, but why when i open your example file and i tap on one of the hotspots, doesn't come out any window to me?

check the attacched img please, thanks!

• Hi!
    The js interface on flash doesn't work on local device.
    You can:
    1. Put example on server.
    2. Use krpano testing server
    3. Try in the other browser which will show the pano in html5
    When you publish your tour on server it will work with flash and html5 in any case.

• Hi Alex,
    thanks for your help.

I'm having some problems. I'm trying first to place inside my pano, some example included in the plugin.

But doesn't work.

Can you explain me step-by step (already tried to read on the documentation krpano.com->plugins, but i'm making some mistake for sure).

http://www.lexpage.it/dev/df/test/tour.html?=html5=prefer

as you can see, i'm having some problem: first of all, when i tap on the hotspot, i cannot see the page. But i'm quite sure that i've placed the folder, correct path....

how i can setup your plugin inside my pano? I will need to open a page when i click on the hotspot and than have an html with youtube video embedd (or also not from youtube but by the server with <video> tag and than some text on the right of the video, and maybe a title bar, that's it).

Thank you in advance, hope when i can get some help.

Ale

Edited once, last by aleco88 (April 22, 2015 at 3:19 PM).

• Hi Ale, it works fine for me. Dont forget that there are no scroll bars on Ipad and tablets so you have to make the content fit in one window. You can get scroll bars in Ipad as I have seen it but the plugin sadly does not include any code to do this. :(

• Yes, now it's fine because i found the solution. Thanks! :)

So your suggestion is just that one?

The website that you see in the example it's just for try, will be no like this one of course!

The iframe cannot be flexible on the width for mobile responsive?

Any suggestion to make it good to see for PC and tablet (8")?

thanks

• Hi!
    As I write above, our modal windows can create scrallbars on all devices. But panorama is 3d world. After it all solutions does not work on ipad. Scrall bar is not appear on ipad. On windows - all right.
    Thank you for attention for this question.

• Hi Alex.

I'm having now, after all right, another problem and i cannot sort it out till now.

In the modal that is opening, after the tap on my hotspot, i've embedded the youtube iframe plus some text. All right, till when i try to close the model when the video is still on play. THe problem is that the modal is right hide, but i can still ear the audio, so means that the modal is not closed but it's just hidden.

I'm trying to do something by my self via JS, but nothing till now. Can you help me about, please? How can i definitely CLOSE the modal with a little fix on this plugin, and nt just hide the modal?

Thanks.

here you can find an example: http://www.lexpage.it/dev/df/zurigo2/tour.html

thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!