You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:12pm

Panorama on Moodle LMS - Broken Paths

Hi,

I am working on integrating a Panorama into Articulate Storyline. The ouptut from Storyline is a Scorm package that is then hosted on Moodle.

I have setup the Panorama and it is working well with Storyline as I intended on my local machine. It also works fine on its own hosted on a webserver.

When I integrate it into Articulate Storyline, output a SCORM and upload to Moodle, the paths within the Panorama seem to break.
I tried testing the Panorama on its own same issue occurs, I gt an error message saying the loading for the tiles and hot spots failed.

It seems that the base path has been affected or something is breaking the relative linking.

Has anybody encountered similar?

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:42pm

Just to update after some testing. The issue seems to only exist in Chrome and IE. In Firefox everything works as it should.

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 3:42pm

Hi Kevy,

I have encountered the same problem and stumbled upon your post. Everything is working fine in Firefox, but not in other browsers.

Have you found a solution to this problem?

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 4:50pm

Could you make it work on mac/iphone? I make it here but on apple devices is not working.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 11:04pm

Scorm

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to your problem? I am attempting to add SCORM exam questions to a Pano and am having a difficult time finding a functioning solution. Did you get yours to work? If so, how? Thanks!

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 6:18am

KRPano with Scorm

I'm also planning to embed a KRPano scene inside a scorm file. I wondered if anyone managed to progress with this in the last years?