You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MartinB8

Beginner

• "MartinB8" started this thread

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 6:52pm

Max FOV and instruction screen

Hi,

I am about to publish my first few 360 using KR !
Two things do not work as expected so far.

I am not able to limit the maxfov. I have the following line but still, the user can zoom out to 179º:
<view hlookat="260" vlookat="30" fov="60" fovmin="20" fovmax="140" maxpixelzoom="1.0"/>

Also, I am thinking of a instruction images that can be toggle on/off with an instruction button. Did anyone have a nice and shareable exemple of that ?

Thanks ;-)

Martin

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 4:54pm

Remove maxpixelzoom attribute as it overrule the fovmin/max as stated in documentation ;)
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#view.maxpixelzoom

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Umalo" (May 13th 2015, 10:42pm)

benji33

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:37pm

Override only the fovmin

MartinB8

Beginner

• "MartinB8" started this thread

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:42pm

As Benji33 said, it only overide the MinFOV... anyway, for some reason using a lower value then 140 gave me better results (but the 140 really look like 180º which is the default value....weird).

For the togle information/introduction image, anyone has example (codes required and layout of mouse + touchscreen instructions) ? There is no standard on that I guess ?

Thanks,

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:43pm

yes right as zooming out is not making pixels bigger *thumbup*

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:46pm

As Benji33 said, it only overide the MinFOV... anyway, for some reason using a lower value then 140 gave me better results (but the 140 really look like 180º which is the default value....weird).

For the togle information/introduction image, anyone has example (codes required and layout of mouse + touchscreen instructions) ? There is no standard on that I guess ?

Thanks,

Man, explore the code from Krpano package. There you have many examples + forum is full of additional examples:
http://krpano.com/examples/interface/#top (see intro image)