Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 16:10

Web VR on Note 4

Hello
i have samsung note 4 and i was trying to open this link on chrome it doesnt show enter VR although its working on other devices like LG G3
I tried the normal android browser it shows enter vr but the gyro doesnt rotate the pano when its on landscape orientation

I checked google chrome version its up to date?! So what i can do now to view my tour on note 4 using gear vr " enabling vr mode ?

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 16:46

Hi,

I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.

Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.

Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:

Quellcode

chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

Best regards,
Klaus

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 21:01

Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:

Quellcode

chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

Best regards,
Klaus
Hi,I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:Source code1
chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklistBest regards,Klaus
Yes i have SM-910C So i guess this why
How can i disable the GPU ? Where i put this code exactly? In the XML file or what should i do on chrome app in my phone?

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015, 10:37

Hi,

follow these steps:
  1. start the Android Chrome browser

2. enter this url:

Quellcode

chrome://flags

3. look for the '#ignore-gpu-blacklist' setting (should be the first entry)

4. activate it

5. restart the browser

Best regards,
Klaus