You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 3:54pm

onremovepano

Hi, maybe I didn't understand very well but I thought onremovepano would be executed before loading a newpano ?
I'm trying to record the current view and xml url of a pano when a hotspot is clicked, so after I can reload this pano with the same view. (it's to go from an aerial pano to a floor pano, and then be able to reload the air pano with the initial view depending on wich hotspot has been clicked).
So I wrote :

Source code

onremovepano="copy(lasth, view.hlookat);copy(lastv, view.vlookat);copy(lastf, view.fov);copy(lastxml,xml.url);"

but when I trace lasth lastv... I have the values of the new pano so I guess onremovepano is executed when the new xml file is loaded ?

Is there a way to record the view BEFORE loading a new pano ?

Thanx !

Zephyr

Professional

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 5:27pm

just store it before calling loadscene or loadpano.
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 8:31pm

Hi,

the problem is the queuing of the actions calls => all calls will be put into the same queue and then processed one after the other.

But I'm already working on changing that.

Best regards,
Klaus