You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 12:03pm

Inserting images, not everything understand

Hello!

I am trying to understand a working example of how to
insert images into a panoramic tour.

Example here:
http://krpano.com/examples/118/examples/…ingut/tour.html

I can not create the usual hotspot icon, I do not have
the desired result. I do not see the picture, I see only the selected part.

Please tell me how to insert the image another simple
way. I need to show a lot of pictures, so that the code was not large.

Or demonstrate a working example where the code is
easy to understand.

herrpedro

Trainee

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 10:37pm

the code is right there
http://krpano.com/examples/118/examples/…eingut/tour.xml

what you mean by "i cannot create".. why cant you?

your pictures mus come out of hotspots? if they do then, at least, you must create hotspots
if not.... then look at

http://www.krpano.com/examples/10815/exa…agegallery.html
or check that exampled you showed.

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 2:39pm

Clicking on hotspots always opens the second image, although it should be opened and the first.
Where is the mistake?

#mce_temp_url#

Source code

<!--************** Hotspots ****************************************************-->
    <hotspot name="spot1" onover="tween(hotspot[spot1].scale,1.2,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot3].alpha,1,0.2);" onout="tween(hotspot[spot1].scale,1,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot1].alpha,0.8,0.2);" alpha="0.8" onclick="closeallobjects();set(plugin[spot3object].visible,true);tween(plugin[spot3object].alpha, 1);" url="hotspots/spot1.png"    ath="-35.078" atv="2.53521" width="55" height="55"/>
    <plugin name="spot3object" visible="false" url="graphics/image-01.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot3object();" width="prop" height="58%"/>

<hotspot name="spot2" onover="tween(hotspot[spot2].scale,1.2,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot2].alpha,1,0.2);" onout="tween(hotspot[spot2].scale,1,0.2);tween(hotspot[spot2].alpha,0.8,0.2);" alpha="0.8" onclick="closeallobjects();set(plugin[spot3object].visible,true);tween(plugin[spot3object].alpha, 1);" url="hotspots/spot1.png"    ath="-15.078" atv="3.53521" width="55" height="55"/>
    <plugin name="spot3object" visible="false" url="graphics/image-02.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot3object();" width="prop" height="58%"/>

<action name="closespot3object">		if(plugin[spot3object].visible,		tween(plugin[spot3object].alpha, 0);		delayedcall(0.5,set(plugin[spot3object].visible,false));		);	</action>    <action name="hidepanospotsaction">		set(hotspot[spot1].visible, false);		set(hotspot[spot2].visible, false);		set(hotspot[spot3].visible, false);	</action>    <action name="showpanospotsaction">		set(hotspot[spot1].visible, true);		set(hotspot[spot2].visible, true);		set(hotspot[spot3].visible, true);	</action>    <!-- close all hotspots -->    <action name="closeallobjects">		closespot3object();	</action>