You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 11:33am

'<a href="event:action()"' does not work under IOS 8.3 (on Ipad2 - Safari 8.0)

Hello

The Html-Code '<a href="event:action()"' is used to start actions from the textfield. This doesn't work on my old Ipad 2 under Safari (iPad - iOS:8.3 - Safari 8.0 - WebGL).

I have not tested this before, so I can't say if the recent update to IOS 8.3 is the culprit. I didn't test it with other Ipads.

This is reproducable with the "official" Interface-JS-Example "Get a link to current pano view": "Close" in Textfield (after ".. via XML") does not work (krpano 1.18.3)

I tested it too with the old example http:/krpano.com/examples/textfield - Same result (krpano 1.19-pr1).

All examples work perfectly well with an alternative browser (iCab Mobile), so it has to do with Safari.

Regards
Wolfgang

Monday, April 13th 2015, 1:46pm

Hi,

thanks for reporting!

This seems to be an iOS 8.3 bug, the iOS versions before were working fine.

I've tested this now and already found a workaround (by internally manually redirecting 'touchend' to 'click' events for the links).
I will need to do more tests of course, but if all works well, that workaround will be included in the next release.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, April 13th 2015, 2:28pm

Danke

Wolfgang

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 2:39pm

Trigger an event via iframe?

Is it possible to trigger a krpano event from an html page placed in a textfield using iframe?

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 4:57pm

KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 3:03pm

Thanks mate,
it looks a bit complicated!
I'm going to try to get it working. And then hopefully simplify it a little bit.