• Can someone please tell me why, WHY there is not a single turtoial on how to make 360 videos using krpano?

I am actually kinda impressed that yosiks question here has not been answered in 3 years:
    Video 360 Questions and Guidance

Why is this so difficult? No tutorial embedded in krpanotools, and no tutorial online, whats the point?

A simple 5-point tutorial with basic steps, recommended tools/software etc, would be greatly appreciated.

I am guessing my 360 fisheye video will need to be de-fished/flattened somehow, but this is only my guess, no info anywhere, which is actually ridicilous!

EDIT: Hours of googling is pointing me in the direction that I need to "unwrap" the fisheye footage.
    Some adivce on free software capable of this is appreciated.

Edited once, last by arcticlight (November 9, 2015 at 11:20 PM).

• Because there are many methods.
    Kolor has software for video stitching.
    Entapano has a guide for it's single fisheye image using kolor I believe.
    You can use after effects/premiere to output to images, ptgui batch builder to stitching and back again.

Krpano comes in way after all this..to display your output.

• why should Krpano have a guide on how to create 360 video ??

krpano is a player (engine) , and of course there is plenty documentation, posts and examples on how to integrate 360 videos...

You should know that the video must be in equirectangular projection (2:1), so if you have a partial video, you will need to unwrap it into an equirectangular video....

then you can play it using the examples of video in the download...

By the way here is full of people who are open to answer well done & specific questions...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!