Merry Xmas VR experiment

• Hi,

I hope you are enjoying a lot those christmas days and having good rest with the family.

I have been working on a experiment for VR, so I converted the xmas game from last year to a VR game.

The game itself its very simple, you can move around a world pointing to some position elements, and then just point to the reindeers so you can collect them.

I have enjoyed so much coding some of the features of that game, such as the :

1.- Time Counter
    2.- Reindeer Counter
    3.- change world position
    4.- More control over the VR cursor
    5.- and many little details

On the other side I have coded an editor that allows me to create easily the environment, and here is where I spend most of the time.
    You can easily create a new character, and then just drag it to any position on the canvas. Also you can rotate that character so you can make it looks as you want.
    And I just leave some free space to put a viewer where I can see the results from what I'm doing in real time.

Once I'm done with the world then I just save a file with all the attributes from the characters, and use it with the game code.
    You can see a video of how it works the editor here ( you can't see the mouse :( )

I've created an app for android & for ios so you can enjoy it fully.
    IOS app is still waitting for review ( apple is on holydays )

so for the moment you can download it here

This is an just an experiment, but I wanted to include many other features, one of them, integrating the world editor, so everyone could customize it's world and then play it, but there was no time for that or many other things, I hope next years I will find the time to develop it further, and with the new realeses of Krpano I 'm sure I will be able to make many more things.

I hope you like it, and of course any comment or feedback would be very wellcome !!

A great thanks to Klaus for developing this software so powerful, and keeping us uptodate with the lastest web technologies.
    And the best wishes for all of you for the coming year 2016.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!