ComboBox plugin and stagescale

• If on a desktop I used a stagescale of 1.0 and on mobile device I used stagescale of 2.0, when I want to use the comboBox attribute cbdesignscale with a 1.0 value to render it as desktop version on the mobile version, the drop down list width is resized and doesn't display the items texts correctly.

• Hi Umalo! Thanks for reply :)

I use latest version krpano viewer and plugin
    My code

Code
    <plugin name="box" devices="mobile" keep="true"   native="false" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" cbdesignscale="1.0" width="auto" cbtoosmallfix="true" align="lefttop" x="5"  y="5" onloaded=""itemfontsize="12"

> 
     <item name="item1" caption="Vue extérieure" onclick="loadscene(scene_Vue_ext__rieure,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item2" caption="Corridor" onclick="loadscene(scene_corridor,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item3" caption="Chambre" onclick="loadscene(scene_Chambre,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item4" caption="Cuisine et salon" onclick="loadscene(scene_Cuisine_et_salon,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item5" caption="Salle de bain" onclick="loadscene(scene_Salle_de_bain,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" /></plugin>

Sorry, I cant post a link.. Many thanks for help

• OK, hope that release will be soon. I have one more question about customstyle... I just want to replace the standart pic.
    This code is correct?
    customstyle="%SWFPATH%/skin/combobox22.png"
    I don't have any changes.

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!