You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

benji33

Intermediate

• "benji33" started this thread

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 10:51am

ComboBox plugin and stagescale

If on a desktop I used a stagescale of 1.0 and on mobile device I used stagescale of 2.0, when I want to use the comboBox attribute cbdesignscale with a 1.0 value to render it as desktop version on the mobile version, the drop down list width is resized and doesn't display the items texts correctly.

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 7:44pm

Hi guys! I would like to know too how can I change the width of the box with the titles of panoramas, now it looks ... not very good.
[dp] has attached the following image:
  • 1.PNG

Umalo

Professional

Monday, March 21st 2016, 11:27am

- are you using same version of the pluign and the krpano viewer
- have you tried regular pluign width attribute
- have you tried cbtoosmallfix

Is online version available?

Monday, March 21st 2016, 5:03pm

Hi Umalo! Thanks for reply :)

I use latest version krpano viewer and plugin
My code

Source code

<plugin name="box" devices="mobile" keep="true"   native="false" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" cbdesignscale="1.0" width="auto" cbtoosmallfix="true" align="lefttop" x="5"  y="5" onloaded=""itemfontsize="12"

> 
 <item name="item1" caption="Vue extérieure" onclick="loadscene(scene_Vue_ext__rieure,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item2" caption="Corridor" onclick="loadscene(scene_corridor,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item3" caption="Chambre" onclick="loadscene(scene_Chambre,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item4" caption="Cuisine et salon" onclick="loadscene(scene_Cuisine_et_salon,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" />    <item name="item5" caption="Salle de bain" onclick="loadscene(scene_Salle_de_bain,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" /></plugin>

Sorry, I cant post a link.. Many thanks for help

Monday, March 21st 2016, 5:32pm

Hi,

there was a bug here, but that should be fixed in the next release.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, March 21st 2016, 8:45pm

OK, hope that release will be soon. I have one more question about customstyle... I just want to replace the standart pic.
This code is correct?
customstyle="%SWFPATH%/skin/combobox22.png"
I don't have any changes.

Thanks!