You are not logged in.

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:40pm

New to krpano ..lot of work to be done to finish my VRTour

Hello guys,
I have just bought the license for krpano and started to play with it, back in 2007 I have made an virtual tour in my city, around 250 panoramas, and I think 90% of them have hotspots to each other, now I want to remake my virtual tour to enable iPad and iPhone users to see the tour but i didn't find a way to easily create hotspots in xml files. Any advices are welcome, for now you can see the virtual tour I made for Quicktime and Flash users (not using krpano)
Sibiu Virtual Tour

Zephyr

Professional

Friday, July 9th 2010, 3:52pm

Hotspots, plugins, actions etc are not yet enabled in the ipad/iphone version:

Quoted

NOTE - this first release of the Javascript based krpano viewer supports only a small subset of all krpano Flash viewer xml possibilities and settings, but there are plans to extend it step by step - the krpano actions, the plugin and hotspots system and maybe also a kind of multi resolution...

There are plans though (and Klaus knowing, this would be fast :)).

More info about hotspots:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot

sample hotspot:

Source code

<hotspot name    ="hotspot_0" 
                     url     ="../hotspots/hotspot_5.png"

ath     ="7.7143" 
                     atv     ="2.4"
	           onover  ="tween(scale,0.7,0.2);" 
		   onout   ="tween(scale,0.5,0.1); " 

onhover ="showtext(yourlocation, styleinfo);"

onclick ="set(onout, ); moveto(7.7143,2.4,smooth(80,80,20));wait(blend);loadxml(test.xml);"
            />
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Friday, July 9th 2010, 4:06pm

sdf

hotspots are a must for my virtual tour, when I made it in 2007 I have added some icons where the hotspots are located, so I'm planing to use just a mask.. but if it wont work on iphone i'll wait for it to be enabled.
For now I didn't find the way to get the hotspot coordinates, I'm missing something :) I used MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat to make the panos, and are working fin on iPhone but how to get the coordinates where the hotspots are palced ?

Friday, July 9th 2010, 6:16pm

I like this plugin.

cursorposition.swf found at the link below. It is great for HOTSPOTS!

hotspots

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 10:08pm

thank you, I'll try it out.

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 9:47pm

Dynamic hotspot using pr3 version

Hi,

I'm having an issue using krpano 1.19-pr3 with the hotspots arrow , it looks ok in VR mode , but are not ok in non VR mode. In non VR mode the distance between arrows is much enlarge and they are not orientated well. I 've tried to disable the VR mode but seems the issue is still reproducing , seems that the issue is not related to the in/out VR mode.
With the version 1.18.2 it looks ok.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Below are the picture with pr3 version where arrows are not ok , the distance between arrows is to big and second is with krpano version 1.18.2 where arrows are displayed ok

Friday, May 6th 2016, 5:11pm

How to make a regular video as intro for virtual tour?

Hi, I am new to Krpano and want to make a virtual tour. I have a regular video which should play at the first of tour, then, when video is completed, I want to have some hotspot arrows on the last fram image of video to go to the panorama images. the last frame is shown a table with some things on it. the end user should be able to click on some things on table and redirected to related panorama.
Thanks