You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tourvista

Intermediate

• "Tourvista" started this thread

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 1:29pm

krpano 1.19-pr4 - VR Mode - Loading the same 360 video only works the first time

Hello everyone and Klaus in particular,

I was very pleased to see that krpano 1.19-pr4 finally supports 360 video in VR Mode.
The virtual tour I'm working at the moment starts with a 'regular panorama'. Then the user loads a 360 video and after that the sequence repeats: normal pano, 360 video, normal pano, 360 video, etc...

So for some reason the 360 video only loads he first time. The second time I try to load the same 360 video, Krpano doesn't show it. It's loaded because I can listen the sound, but it's not showing.
After hours checking everything I decided to try the same thing in the official VR example webpage.

Same problem there. Try by yourself:
- Open the Panoramic Video
- Go back to the Main Menu
- Open the Panoramic Video again and... it doesn't work!

Is there a work around to make the 360 video show after the first time?

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tourvista" (May 4th 2016, 1:55pm)

Red

Trainee

Monday, May 16th 2016, 11:14am

Getting this same issue using the vtour droplet. Any further word on this?

I also see in the vtourskin.xml there's code to trigger a video interface when a pano video scene is loaded and this doesn't show either.
Just wondering if this functionality is a work in progress with the vtour droplet or I'm doing something wrong my end.

Here's the code I'm using.

Source code

<scene name="scene_videopano1" title="vid1" onstart="" thumburl="panos/day1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<plugin name="video" keep="true"	        url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf"	        url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js"	        videourl.no-ios="vid_2k.mp4|vid_2k.webm"	        videourl.ios="video/vid_1k.mp4"	        loop="true"	        pausedonstart="false"	        visible="false"	        panovideo="true"	        />
		<!-- use the videoplayer plugin as panoramic image source -->		<image>			<sphere url="plugin:video" />		</image>

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 11:42am

Hi,

that will be fixed soon in the next release (1.19-pr5).

Best regards,
Klaus

Red

Trainee

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 5:05pm

Thanks for the update Klaus.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 4:22pm

Thank you updated.

*thumbsup*