Video error -> image fallback

• I'm having trouble loading with Safari and IE 11. Other browsers seem to load fine. I know there is a bug with Safari crossdomain video even with CORS, and don't know whats up with IE. Both say "loading video failed" in the log popover...

As much as I love the video pano, I need to create a fallback to simply show an image pano sphere. How can I do this without showing errors?

Can I do something with onvideoerror plugin listeners? Or do i do something dynamic with <image devices=""> since I know the browsers that are causing trouble?

Thanks!!

BTW I'm using v1.18.5

Edited once, last by BOX (May 19, 2016 at 5:54 PM).

• Its not ideal, but i used device tags and it worked, and just in time. But I'd still like a more dynamic solution if possible. Here is what I did since the video was failing on Safari Desktop and IE11:

• Thanks for the help. onerror never calls with these network errors... panovideosupport has a false flag as it's not aware of the issue. Ideally if a script could be written to run before the video plugin runs, it could be resolved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!