You are not logged in.

Monday, August 8th 2016, 9:01am

Active stereo display in Open Image Function

Hello,

From previous discussion in this forum, I found some piece of code to Open Image via an hotspot. here is the code:

Source code

<hotspot name="spot1" url="animatedhotspot_white.png" onloaded="do_crop_animation(64,64, 60)"  ath="-10" atv="0"  onclick="action(open,openimage);" />
<plugin name="openimage"
	 				 url="Small-mario.png"
					 align="center" x="10" y="10"
					 scale="0.1"
					 alpha="0"
					 visible="false"
					 onclick="action(close,get(name));"
			 />
<action name="open">
			 set(plugin[%1].visible,true);
			 set(plugin[%1].scale,0.05);
			 tween(plugin[%1].alpha,1);
			</action>

<action name="close">
			  tween(plugin[%1].alpha,0,0.5,default, set(plugin[%1].visible,false) );
			</action>

But when I test it in VR mode, the image was opened on top of stereo pano. I have also tested 'krpano flyout hotspots' example code in VR mode, the images in krpano flyout images can be opened successfully in VR mode, what are the differences between there 2 methods ? Can I make my Open Image funciton under VR mode ?
Thanks a lot !

Best

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 12:45pm

Hi,

in VR mode only WebGL content would be possible - and that's are only the pano itsefl and image- or video-hotspots at the moment.

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, August 12th 2016, 7:57am

hello Klaus,

Regarding to my question, the best solution of having a 'Clickable Open Image' is using an image in the scene and make a 'flyout-like' effect ?
the 'hotspot image' and the real image should be the same in the scene ? right ?

it is not possible to have an image of 'hotspot' and another image that will be triggered by clicking 'hotspot' for the moment ?right ?

Thanks a lot !