VRTour - Mobile (NOT VR) only gyro lookat problem

• Hello,

my tour works fine on Web Browsers, and Mobiles in VR MODE (splited screen).
    When I enter scenes lookat && hlookat works fine.

BUT If I launch it on Mobile but not i VRMode (only Gyro) initial view is always at 0.
    Problem is important becouse tour have to work fine on iPAD.

Sample scene code:
    <scene name="scene_pano_floor1_1" title="1st Floor - Living 1" onstart="lookat(150,0);" lat="" lng="" heading="">
    <view hlookat="150" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120.000" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />
    <preview url="panos/floor1/living/preview.jpg" />
    <image>
    <cube url="panos/floor1/living/pano_%s.jpg" />
    <mobile> <cube url="panos/floor1/living/mobile/pano_%s.jpg" /> </mobile>
    </image>
    <hotspot name="spot_menu" style="skin_menu" ath="150" atv="89" linkedscene="scene_pano0" />
    <hotspot name="next" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-27" rotate="0" atv="15" linkedscene="scene_pano_floor1_2" />
    </scene>

Any advice ?

• Hi,

make sure to use the latest krpano version - viewer, plugins and vtourskin.xml - and then depending on your needs set the

Code
    webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection

setting in the tour.xml to true (=keeps the current looking direction when switching panos) or false (=uses the hlookat/vlookat startup position from the scene).

If you want to keep the looking direction also for normal pano viewing, then KEEPVIEW and KEEPMOVING should be added to the loadscene_flags setting:

Code
    loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING"

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!