You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 11:26am

LivePano automatic start in WebVR (krpano-1.19-pr8)

Hello guys,

I am wondering if there is anyway to start a LivePano automatically in WebVR mode. I created a tour with PTP 2.5.5 (latest at this moment) with 1.19-pr7 integrated. I updated the files to 1.19-pr8 with krpano Tools.

1. Can I let video files start automatically when in VR mode without touching the screen or activating the Cardboard V2 switch?
and / or
2. Is there any way to show the play button for the LivePano in VR mode? this is fixed.

One thing I would still like to know is where to edit code, in order to auto-play the LivePano video, when entering VR mode.

Please advise. I am not sure if there is a recent thread about this on this forum. I believe due to restrictions it is not activated by default. Is there anyway to bypass these two things by adding or editing some code in the xml-files?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Kevin

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Middel47" (Jan 16th 2017, 7:45pm)