You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 4:14pm

Index (moving hotspot to grid menu?) between next/previous arrows

In this demo; you'll see a moving hotspot between the two next/previous scene arrows.
krpano 1.19 - WebVR

Look downwards and you'll see what I mean: it appears when you tilt forwards to the ground. It also shows up in VR mode.

I've got two questions about this, I am not sure about:
  1. I really like the way the thumbnails are previewed in this demo. How should I create something like this? Do I need a plugin or where should I start looking for this.
  2. Also do I like the fact that this is possible in VR mode. Should I activate this somewhere? I think I refer to at least two plugins / edits: the thumbnails (is this http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/responsive_grid/#top ? ) and the moving hotspot when you look near the nadir.
Could you please help me where to start looking for implementing these features in a tour?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Kevin

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 1:43pm

Is there no thread or description available for my questions? Please let me know where I can look things up in these cases.

Thanks in advance.