Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

• Sorry man , the setting.xml is encrypted and I can not do nothink inside that unfortunately, I have created a new file setting.xml with che data you give me but naturally does't work...

Ohh.... sorry for that. Thank you for report.

Best regards
    Piotr

• Hello :)

I am not sure what you are suggesting here, are you saying that if I use your builder I cannot make code changes to had things I would want to have in my tour?

Virtual Tour Builder is a complete tool. You can of course modify the xml code itself (tour.xml is unencrypted). However, on an unauthorized code, the whole system can operate unpredictably and we can not guarantee that there will be no errors.

2. If I have a floor plan image and want to create with radars, do you have a tool that does that similar to the map link?

We read your thoughts *cool* In the next version of Virtual Tour Builder floorplans and radar will be available. Also marking the north on the panorama. It's a matter of days. *cool* Updates are free.

3. On the page to buy your plugin I notice there is section for coupon code. Is thee a current discount coupon code that offers a discount.

Discount coupon was created for our regular customers.

Best regards

• hi

will it somehow be possible to create an own template skin for the tour as i want to have the awesome functionality of the livepano and POI editor + a more flexible way to create a tour template (buttons, position of elements, ...)?

Is it possible to trigger button functions by javascript from the outside html (e.g. calling js-functions like rotating the pano, for the vtour-editor this could be open some menu)?

Best regards

• Hello

hi

will it somehow be possible to create an own template skin for the tour as i want to have the awesome functionality of the livepano and POI editor + a more flexible way to create a tour template (buttons, position of elements, ...)?

Is it possible to trigger button functions by javascript from the outside html (e.g. calling js-functions like rotating the pano, for the vtour-editor this could be open some menu)?

Best regards

This is possible of course. Template is based on a data from the tourdata.xml file. If you make a template that will use tourdata.xml it will work. *thumbup*

best regards
    Piotr

• Hi, how should I choose the templates?
    How to install or switch between templates - Butterfly,Spartacus dark and light. What is the difference?
    Here is my screenshot:

Where is the Autotour feature? Should be in the Butterfly according your info.

And I still see only 14 panos even if I have more than 14 in my directory.......

Thanks

• I like to figure some basic tasks.
    1- Logo - I want to set Logo of my clinet( to the right or to another place), to set the size and want to go to specific URL when clicked( where do I do it?)
    I want have logo for the first or the first thre panos. Not all the time, is boring to see logo during the whole tour( 150-200 pano)
    2- the same main TITLE of project - I do not want to see all the time the Project name
    3- I like the ikons( text, url, image) in the editor, but in tour there are different multicolor ikons - where to change it? I want these from editor.
    4- I made tour of 15 panos and completed with all hotspots. Now I realized to add some more panos. I add the code for each pano in tour.xml and copied folders with tiles in panos. I can not see the new panos in my editor - how should I solve it?
    Is there any simple way how to order them? My clinet suddenly want to change the order.

AND the realy serious problem. I have all panos with GPS. I click by accident on geolocation map( just by accident move my mouse) and there is no ESC button.
    I have to click OK and my original GPS is lost. And I can not fix it to the right place. I need to jump from Panorama edit window without saving.

I try to record also problem with saving the whole project. I set many hotspots and or some are saved. I must to place the hotspot many times and wait, if there are saved and are visible and working in running project( outside the editor).
    I hope I am clear..... just some of my basic remarks when I tried to set quick and easy sample tour for my client.......

• Hi

Hi, how should I choose the templates?
    How to install or switch between templates - Butterfly,Spartacus dark and light. What is the difference?

A templates files are in the "skin/templates/..." directory. If you want new template, then clear a folder and set new file to them. Each template has its own files.

Where is the Autotour feature? Should be in the Butterfly according your info.

Watch a screen.

1- Logo - I want to set Logo of my clinet( to the right or to another place), to set the size and want to go to specific URL when clicked( where do I do it?)
    I want have logo for the first or the first thre panos. Not all the time, is boring to see logo during the whole tour( 150-200 pano)

What you want is an unusual behavior. I can program it individually.

2- the same main TITLE of project - I do not want to see all the time the Project name

Same.

3- I like the ikons( text, url, image) in the editor, but in tour there are different multicolor ikons - where to change it? I want these from editor.

A Butterfly templates have more settings. Check a info.txt file. In a tour.xml set a new settings for your template. Eg:

4- I made tour of 15 panos and completed with all hotspots. Now I realized to add some more panos.

I can't reproduce this bug. This is work automatically based on a data from a xml files. You must send me tour.xml and tourdata.xml

I add the code for each pano in tour.xml and copied folders with tiles in panos. I can not see the new panos in my editor - how should I solve it?

You must add also line of code in a tourdata.xml

Code
    <pano name="scene_new" lat="41.70392720953597" lng="13.611970396484367" pl="Title pl" gb="Title gb"  />

Is there any simple way how to order them? My clinet suddenly want to change the order.

What order do you mean?

AND the realy serious problem. I have all panos with GPS. I click by accident on geolocation map( just by accident move my mouse) and there is no ESC button.
    I have to click OK and my original GPS is lost. And I can not fix it to the right place. I need to jump from Panorama edit window without saving.

I think I know what you mean. This is not an error. I will try to add a confirmation button to the map.

I try to record also problem with saving the whole project. I set many hotspots and or some are saved. I must to place the hotspot many times and wait, if there are saved and are visible and working in running project( outside the editor).

I do not know what you mean. Would you like to save anything after every change?

best regards
    Piotr

• Hi everyone

I'm finishing work on the new version Virtual Tour Bulider.

Main news:

• multi floorplans
    • radar - floorplan and map

Below is an example:

http://www.krpanostore.com/clients/2017/vipozuna/

In this example only one plan is used, but in the new version will be able to be used any number of floorplans.

best regards
    Piotr

• Virtual Tour Builder 3.0 are ready *attention*

Updates is send *thumbsup*

The new version includes additional modules (at the moment work only in Butterfly Template ver min. 2.0):

1. multi floorplans
    2. radar (maps and floorplan)

In addition, we have added a lot of facilities to edit mode, code optimization and bug fixes.

Butterfly Template are included in a new version of Virtual Tour Builder in a templates folder, but you can download for free from here:

http://www.krpanostore.com/downloads/butterfly/butterfly.zip

AD1. All floorplans files must be located in a "floorplans" folder. PNG and JPG are supported.
    AD2. Set a north direction direcly on a panoramas in a POI edit mode.

We work right now on a video tutorial. More information soon.

kind regards
    Piotr

• hello, thank you Piotr for this new version.

i tried it, i had 2 pb:
    -i created a new floorplan with my own floorplan ("floorplan.jpg" in the floorplan folder), i opened tag manager and added a new tag (linked to a panorama), then i went to "POI editor", i clicked on a thumb in the below list of panoramas, it opened the panorama, at this time all is ok... but there is also a green square in front of image of the panorama?? and then i can't do anything... all what i modified is lost and i have to refresh the page...
    - i added a new tag and close the floorplan editor. If i go a second time to "open tag manager" (to add a tag for example) it does not open the floorplan editor??

Thank you bye
    clio

• Hi,
    I am testing the version3.0 and would like to add 3D video.
    Here I can insert my video on this wall, but if I click to add video, nothing happens.
    I am trying also to add on the same spot the picture jpg and still nothing.
    Are there here any special steps?
    And another question. Is there control panel for such a 3D video? My client want to choose part of a video, rewind etc. like the ordinary Youtube video.
    THX Martin

Edited once, last by martyhr (April 8, 2017 at 10:46 AM).

• Quoted

What order do you mean?

Well, I know how to change order. Just change the lines with <pano name=...> in the tourdata.xml.

But how to add one or more new panos to the finished tour?
    I do not want to build the same tour with all hotsports again from the scratch.

• I still do not understand the philosophy of the LOGO module.
    In module I can set only tooltip and url of the logo.
    But I do not want to have LOGO sign where I have to click to see thee logo on the grey background.
    I want to place my logo to the left upper corner for example and after click on it, go to the home page of my client's web for example.
    And my logos have different shape.
    Maybe I am doing something wrong. What?
    Well. I can put my own code with my logo myself into a xml file. Can I somewhere to do it?

In case of some missunderstanding - the example of using logo is here in one of my projects:http://www.tugendhat.eu/tour/tour.htm

Edited 2 times, last by martyhr (April 8, 2017 at 10:44 AM).

• Hi, which parametr is for opening/hiding the thumb strip?

I want to start my tour with opened thumb strip but can not find it *sad*

<krpano version="1.19" title="Virtual Tour">

<include url="skin/vtourskin.xml" if="singlepano != 0"/>

<!-- customize skin settings: maps, gyro, webvr, thumbnails, tooltips, layout, design, ... -->
    <butterfly_settings
    header_open_ico="[i class='fa fa-ellipsis-v' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    fullscreen_ico="[i class='fa fa-arrows-alt' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    vr_ico="[i class='fa fa-simplybuilt fa-rotate-180' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    share_ico="[i class='fa fa-share-alt' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    autotour_ico="[i class='fa fa-retweet' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    snapshot_ico="[i class='fa fa-camera' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    gyro_ico="[i class='fa fa-refresh' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    help_ico="[i class='fa fa-question' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    hide_title_on_top="true"
    hide_tooltip="false"
    font_family_global="Roboto Condensed, sans-serif;"
    autotour_isset_to="false"
    autotour_speed_isset_to="10"
    thumbs_ico="[i class='fa fa-th-large' aria-hidden='false'/]"
    prevpano_ico="[i class='fa fa-caret-left' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    nextpano_ico="[i class='fa fa-caret-right' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    infobox_ico="[i class='fa fa-info' aria-hidden='false'/]"
    thumbs_size="110"
    map_ico="[i class='fa fa-compass fa-flip-vertical' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_size="48|40"
    poi_css_size="23"
    poi_roundedge="9"
    poi_panorama_roundedge="200"
    poi_flip_color="true"
    poi_panorama_color="#251695"
    poi_panorama_ico="[i class='fa fa-chevron-up' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_info_color="#660033"
    poi_info_ico="[i class='fa fa-commenting' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_photo_color="#9b3700"
    poi_photo_ico="[i class='fa fa-picture-o' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_audio_color="#006633"
    poi_audio_ico="[i class='fa fa-play' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_popup_color="#003333"
    poi_popup_ico="[i class='fa fa-external-link-square' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_youtube_color="#ea2f0f"
    poi_youtube_ico="[i class='fa fa-youtube-play' aria-hidden='true'/]"
    poi_txt_maxwidth="700"
    poi_txt_maxheight="400"
    />

<skin_settings maps="false"
    maps_type="google"
    maps_bing_api_key=""
    maps_google_api_key="AIzaSyDpuvRu_h-m5ooVUK_dNUWlzZCNzyiJ7A4"
    maps_zoombuttons="false"
    gyro="true"
    webvr="true"
    webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection="false"
    webvr_prev_next_hotspots="true"
    littleplanetintro="false"
    title="true"
    thumbs="true"
    thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"
    thumbs_opened="true"
    thumbs_text="false"
    thumbs_dragging="true"
    thumbs_onhoverscrolling="false"
    thumbs_scrollbuttons="false"
    thumbs_scrollindicator="false"
    thumbs_loop="false"
    tooltips_buttons="false"
    tooltips_thumbs="false"
    tooltips_hotspots="false"
    tooltips_mapspots="false"
    deeplinking="false"
    loadscene_flags="MERGE"
    loadscene_blend="OPENBLEND(0.5, 0.0, 0.75, 0.05, linear)"
    loadscene_blend_prev="SLIDEBLEND(0.5, 180, 0.75, linear)"
    loadscene_blend_next="SLIDEBLEND(0.5, 0, 0.75, linear)"
    loadingtext="loading..."
    layout_width="100%"
    layout_maxwidth="814"
    controlbar_width="-24"
    controlbar_height="40"
    controlbar_offset="20"
    controlbar_offset_closed="-40"
    controlbar_overlap.no-fractionalscaling="10"
    controlbar_overlap.fractionalscaling="0"
    design_skin_images="vtourskin.png"
    design_bgcolor="0x2D3E50"
    design_bgalpha="0.8"
    design_bgborder="0"
    design_bgroundedge="1"
    design_bgshadow="0 4 10 0x000000 0.3"
    design_thumbborder_bgborder="3 0xFFFFFF 1.0"
    design_thumbborder_padding="2"
    design_thumbborder_bgroundedge="0"
    design_text_css="color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial;"
    design_text_shadow="1"
    />

• hello, thank you Piotr for this new version.

i tried it, i had 2 pb:
    -i created a new floorplan with my own floorplan ("floorplan.jpg" in the floorplan folder), i opened tag manager and added a new tag (linked to a panorama), then i went to "POI editor", i clicked on a thumb in the below list of panoramas, it opened the panorama, at this time all is ok... but there is also a green square in front of image of the panorama?? and then i can't do anything... all what i modified is lost and i have to refresh the page...
    - i added a new tag and close the floorplan editor. If i go a second time to "open tag manager" (to add a tag for example) it does not open the floorplan editor??

Thank you bye
    clio

Hi

This BUG was fixed and link to tge new version VTB are send to our clients.

best regards
    Piotr

• Hi,
    I am testing the version3.0 and would like to add 3D video.
    Here I can insert my video on this wall, but if I click to add video, nothing happens.
    I am trying also to add on the same spot the picture jpg and still nothing.
    Are there here any special steps?

There a non special steps off course.
    And another question. Is there control panel for such a 3D video? My client want to choose part of a video, rewind etc. like the ordinary Youtube video.
    THX MartinCan not stream directly from YouTube directly to VR hotspot. You need to prepare this film and use our video droplet converter.

http://www.krpanostore.com/download/livep…-converter.html

Best regards
    Piotr

• Quoted

Well, I know how to change order. Just change the lines with in the tourdata.xml.

But how to add one or more new panos to the finished tour?
    I do not want to build the same tour with all hotsports again from the scratch.</pano>

1. The newly generated panoramas you need to add to the 'panos' directory.

2. Complete the old 'tour.xml' to new scenes

Code
    <scene name="scene_new_scene_045" ...>...</scene>

3. Complete the old 'tourdata.xml' to new <pano .../> tag

Code
    <pano name="scene_new_scene_045" lat="false" lng="false" cz="Title new_scene_045" north="false"/>

done refresh your browser

best regards
    Piotr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!