About flash requirement problems

• Dear Klaus,
    Our system need flash because of some properties in html5 not working. We want you to add changable description for flash requirement page. Users in other language or other countries can'not understand.
    If you can add text part of requirement page we can describe to where to download flash or what to do to activate flash.

Can you add in html or js file for users can change description or can add flash player page link? Like this will be better. Yours says only flash player required. Thanks and waiting for your news.

And for my lates mail will you turn back for it?

• Hi,

first - I have moved your post here from the 1.19-pr9 release thread because that topic is not related to the release itself.

About your request - I think adding a Flashplayer download link doesn't make sense anymore, because the Flashplayer is either not available at all for a lot of devices (e.g. basically all iOS and Android devices) or already preinstalled/build-in into the browser (Chrome, IE11, Edge). And there were still manually install-able there are plans from the browser-manufacturers for slowing removing it (the browser plugin support).

But if you want you could customize that error page and show any text or content you want by using the 'onerror' callback of the krpano embedding script:
    https://krpano.com/docu/html/#onerror

E.g.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!