Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 26. Mai 2017, 16:28

hotspot image offset with steroscopic WebVR

Hi there,

I made a tour with perfect aligned hotspots and everything works fine. Everything fits in the correct place on desktop and in VR-Mode,
as long as I use it only monoscopic -> lefteye background and lefteye hotspotpicture

But this is a stereoscopic tour and I load different panoramaimages for each eye, so I need to make different hotspot pictures, one for the left eye and another for the right eye.
They fit perfect with their background when I call only the left or right panoramas, but when I set the panorama images stereo=true stereolabels="1|2"
only the left eye hotspot is called, and fits perfect.

I tried, but I'm not able to call the left hotspot for the left panorama and the right hotspot for the right panorama in the correct place.

Does anyone know a solution to call both hotspots in VR-Mode and tell them to be shown in the right place on the left side and on the right side?
I tried a lot, but I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Best regards

nico

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 10:12

Hallo Klaus,

wenn hier einer weiterhelfen kann dann Du. ;-)
Es wäre super zu wissen welche deiner Beispiele auch im Stereomodus funktionieren.

Ich danke Dir für ein paar erleuchtende Worte.

Viele Grüsse Thomas

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 15:37

Flat Pano Hotspot workflow?

Hi All,
Brillant tutorial, i know have this working for 360.
Could someone post the steps to replicating this for a flat pano?

I have tried to follow the steps for flat pano but something missing in translation.

I have got the code working, but am consious the hotspot is wrongly positioned as well as oversized.

many thanks

ramirox3

Schüler

Beruf: photographer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 3. Juni 2017, 23:02

Flat image pano, position hotspot?

Hy
ramirox3

Many thanks for your reply.

I need to correctly position a hotspot on a flat image, Photo, not a 360 image.

Your website really cool. Lets use your very impressive project abejfachadai as an example.

http://www.ciudadcubica.com/abejfachadai/index.html

So flat pano, and im trying to Achive the workflow on this thread to position other small png image hotspots over the over a flat image pano.?