You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 4:45am

Bug: No rewind if not looped

As the thread title says: If the video is loop=false then the video doesn't rewind on end. That means it can't be played again.

I've also got some intermittent bugs that I can't quite pin down. Often if I rotate away from the video while it's playing, then switch to a new panorama, the video in the new panorama won't play - but not always !

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:15am

Second bug: When I try to scale the video up or down with ctrl or shift I can't stop it - it either expands to fill the screen and locks up, or shrinks to nothing.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:15am

hi,

you have probably two hotspots with the same name in the tour somewhere..

check it.

Cheers

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

michel

Professional

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 12:56pm

Hi Richard,

After some investigacion in the Videoplayer documentation , I have tryed to add in the hotspot[videospot] this:

Source code

onvideocomplete="stop();"

The stop(); documentation :

Quoted

stop();
  • stops the video and moves to the first frame and pauses there
  • the video can be resumed via play() or resume()
But it seem that this function only stop the video ... the moves to the first frame seems to not be done !!!
KLAUS, perhaps there is a bug here..!!??

Then I have tried this:

Source code

onvideocomplete="stop();playvideo('%SWFPATH%/winter.flv');stop();"

Doing this way it seem to solve your problem !!! *smile*

Hope this can help.

Salut.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "michel" (Jun 24th 2009, 1:14pm)

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:18pm

Hi,
As the thread title says: If the video is loop=false then the video doesn't rewind on end. That means it can't be played again.
thanks, you're right, there is something wrong here, I will try to fix it soon,

But it seem that this function only stop the video ... the moves to the first frame seems to not be done !!!
KLAUS, perhaps there is a bug here..!!??
I see, it moves to the first frame, but the frame was not redrawn, because it was stopped,
this will also be fixed,

best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 1:47pm

Hi Klaus,

I know it´s an old thread, but unfortunately this problem reappears in the latest release 1.19pre10 *sad*
hotspot[video].stop(); stops the video, and jumps 1 frame back but not to the beginning of the video. But the video itself stops, because when I trigger play() again it starts from the beginning.

@Michel
Thanks for this nifty little workaround *thumbup*

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 12:44pm

I´m a little confused with this bug(?). Even with Michels workaround the video sometimes won´t return to the starting frame. I also did try to include a little delay without any effect. Sometimes the video do stop and return to the startframe and sometimes it just stop and stays at the current frame *sad*