Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

panomaster

Fortgeschrittener

• »panomaster« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Spherical Panoramas - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2017, 02:31

HTML5 polygonal hotspots editor?

I do many projects that require making polygonal hotspots. Flash editor is... a little bit annoying. So I wrote my own HTML5 polygonal editor (I've had only 20 minutes to do it). It's not perfect but some ideas can be helpful to other KRPano developers.

How it works? Press space (keyboard) to start drawing, then click (mouse) anywhere to set point. Finally, press ESC to stop drawing polygon. Feel free to use it and develop it. But remember - it's just ideas - not plugin. However... crowdfunding would be great idea to develop such plugins...

http://www.ai360.pl/projekty/polygonal_editor/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »panomaster« (13. Juli 2017, 03:01)

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2017, 07:15

Excellent *thumbsup*

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 19:40

Hey this looks cool. Although I don't use poligonal hotspots nice to know this code exist on the forum.
I could propose to open textield on the screen when ESC pressed and display hs code from memory for easy copy paste into the code.
Good job. *thumbup*

Edit: And that was my 1000 post. Goes to you...

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 06:51

great example! *thumbsup*

added saving to file save_polygon.xml.

"Space" - to start to draw again "space" - to end the previous and start the next, "Esc" to finish drawing, "s" to save
file save_polygon.xml.
»San7« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »San7« (23. Oktober 2017, 12:04)

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 07:20

great example! *thumbsup*

added saving to file save_polygon.xml.

"Space" - to start to draw again "space" - to end the previous and start the next, "Esc" to finish drawing, "s" to save
file save_polygon.xml.

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 07:21

Great example! I can draw a large polygon hotspot, moving panorama is very accurate.

Samstag, 11. November 2017, 04:38

Thank you~

*thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Birdseye

Schüler

Beruf: Freelance Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 11. November 2017, 06:35

Very usefull! Thank you :)